New Family Guy movie leaked (1 Viewer)

hanley said:
some of the episodes are available on filesharing sites and torrent sites.dont have a clue about when its gonna be on tv though

shit, that reminds me, I have the first 6 of Series 4 on cd somewhere. Must watch em soon. And the last few eps of Lost. Mmmmm Lost.

haven't had the pleasure of seeing the 4th series or the movie. but my recommendations for episodes to check out if you havent seen them are: "stuck together, torn apart", "the thin white line / brian does hollywood", "lethal weapons", "ready, willing and disabled", "mr. griffin goes to washington" and "to live and die in dixie" from series three; "da boom" and "i am peter, hear me roar" from series two; "death is a bitch" from series one.

Toxic Spew said:
Family Guy is genius. My bro burned me up a copy of the film and I tried to watch it last weekend, but it didn't work and I couldn't see it properly. But I could hear it clearly and was still laughing. Can't wait to see it.

Hey Toxic Spew, that used to happen me as well. I figure you're reliant on using Windows Media Player to playback your .avi files. There's a codex or some such stuff needed for the audio to work, so what you should do is download VLan. It's one of those pieces of software you always hear people rambling on about who are into their Linux etc. It plays absolutely every medi a file you could imagine without a single glitch or problem.

Toxic Spew said:
Family Guy is genius. My bro burned me up a copy of the film and I tried to watch it last weekend, but it didn't work and I couldn't see it properly. But I could hear it clearly and was still laughing. Can't wait to see it.

This used to happen to me every time as well. I imagine you're reliant on Windows Media Player or something similar for media playback, if so what you need to do is download Vlan one of those pieces of software popular among Linux types. It plays every media file imaginable. It also allows you to edit sub-titles, which can be tremendous fun.

The new series starts on BBC2 sometime this month.

Saw the movie last week. It's ok but not great. It's basically 3 episodes merged together. Does have some really funny moments though. I think there is an edited and an uncensored version.

Seen the movie a while back,thought it was hilairious...does feel like a long episode though.

paul- said:
Seen the movie a while back,thought it was hilairious...does feel like a long episode though.

well it kinda is like a long episode. ye know? I dont see how they could have avoided that, unless they made them all in 3d, or got some celebrity voices in...

saw this last night, very entertaining, though i can think of episodes (from the third and second series') that were more consistently hilarious. some bits of it had me in bit laughing though: jesus's magic tricks, ella fitzgerald griffin + ray charles, elmer fudd + bugs bunny... fucking hysterical. some very nice digs at bono and condalisa rice also.

Wavioli said:
well it kinda is like a long episode. ye know? I dont see how they could have avoided that, unless they made them all in 3d, or got some celebrity voices in...
Well it was really just the whole teaching chris and meg how to date sub-plot that i thought was a more episode suited story.
compared to the stueys part anyway,which was just plain great and had more of a movie fell to it.
Im probably only making sense to myself here so dont pay to much attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back