New Colour Soul in the top 20!!! (1 Viewer)

ISHDenise said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISHDenise
well then would you please care to explain why the fuck your posting on this site about your "chart position" no matter how false it actually is to blow your pox bottle of a trumpet

Just to let everyone know, I did NOT post the defamatory post above. Someone hi-jacked my name! MODERATORS, if you're out there, can you fix this?
It was posted by someone in athlone on an eircom account which doesn't match any IP address (or class C subnet) Denise has used posting here before.

Dotsie said:
For the first time in my life im looking down on people you sad fuckers,.
Support independant music its where all the goodstuff comes from.
Not everyone loves gomez wankers

Well said honey.

Dotsie said:
fuck sake why the cynicism?
New colour soul may not be yer cup of tea, or you may be of the opinion their potential is limited, but why tear Jenko to shreds
Chill out, fella
On person slagged off what he thought the music would be like. One person cast doubt on NCS's long term prospects. One person poured out some bile ... then the first of those retracted and the third turned out to be a fake poster. All the other posts have been messages of support or ramblings about something else. Nobody got torn to shreds

Folks,

We've just had confirmation that Life's a Party is still sitting pretty in the Irish charts for the second week, dropping only a few places to Number 25!

This was achieved without the support of 25 bloody gigs in 11 days, which makes me wonder if the welts on my hands were worth it, but how and ever! Hopefully some of the sayers will stop saying nay now!

Andrew

jenko said:
Hopefully some of the sayers will stop saying nay now!
No they won't, trust me :D

Well done Andrew. And don't take it too bad, there's a lot of sound ppl here on Thumped. It's the usual 2 or 3 muppets who fuck shit up and give a bad name to the board.

Keep up the great work

Alex

well done..

!ninjaaaa

jenko said:
Folks,

We've just had confirmation that Life's a Party is still sitting pretty in the Irish charts for the second week, dropping only a few places to Number 25!

This was achieved without the support of 25 bloody gigs in 11 days, which makes me wonder if the welts on my hands were worth it, but how and ever! Hopefully some of the sayers will stop saying nay now!

Andrew

Alex said:
It's the usual 2 or 3 muppets who fuck shit up and give a bad name to the board.

In fairness, it's not just usual muppets. We've been trying to bring new muppets through the youth system, but you've gotta do these things gradually.

Congrats on the chart placing. Let's just hope that the 24 bands that finished ahead of you don't start posting here too.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Let's just hope that the 24 bands that finished ahead of you don't start posting here too.

:D :D :D

Oh i really hope they do. I'd love to see the wrath of Thumped on TIM O'RIORDAN & NATURAL GAS.

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back