Inches
Riastradh
Queen Kong
The Butterfly Explosion
Brian Cullen Love Bullets
Dark Room Notes

I'm defo forgeting loads

Also I've heard great things about We are Knives

Still trying to get Lava Skeleton off the ground. It's too conceptual at the moment.

Osama Van Halen said:
THE MAN BAND..... HAVEN'T RECORDED, REHEARSED OR EVEN ALL BEEN IN THE ONE ROOM AT THE SAME TIME.... BUTT WE'RE GETTIN' CLOSER!!!!
SHCUMBERLAHLER
LAHLERLAHLAQUANDO!!

I saw a cd in a bargain bin by The Man Band- looked like a diy Dublin charity type thing, a bunch of lads standing outside a sports club, in jumpers, so i'm guessing they wont be sueing you

johnnystress said:
I saw a cd in a bargain bin by The Man Band- looked like a diy Dublin charity type thing, a bunch of lads standing outside a sports club, in jumpers, so i'm guessing they wont be sueing you

never mind that shit - check out the bird on the left.

swweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

johnnystress said:
IF THEY TRY I'LL TELL 'EM IT WAS ALL DAN SNAITH'S IDEA!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HALLAHQUANDO!!

I think they might have been going more for than a year at this point, but I've been VERY impressed by everything I've seen and heard so far from Nina Cannell & Robin Watkins (Cat & Dog Dialogue/The New Heat/Obscured by Light).

Paul

photon said:
I think they might have been going more for than a year at this point, but I've been VERY impressed by everything I've seen and heard so far from Nina Cannell & Robin Watkins (Cat & Dog Dialogue/The New Heat/Obscured by Light).

Paul

Any links for them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back