new autechre (1 Viewer)

just started listening.. it's autechre all right. actually this is decent! sorry about the running commentary, I originally wanted to register my distaste regarding the album art. it's fucking horrible!

plug said:
just started listening.. it's autechre all right. actually this is decent! sorry about the running commentary, I originally wanted to register my distaste regarding the album art. it's fucking horrible!

the artwork is pants. i didn't like 'Draft 7.30' artwork either.

but who am I eh.

broken arm said:
the artwork is pants. i didn't like 'Draft 7.30' artwork either.

but who am I eh.

Yeah the draft artwork sucked. I changed the cover so the green card showed. Far less offensive to my eyes that the other cards.

skinnerchinner said:
i heard the mp3s floating around ages ago sound different to
the final versions on the album

not just sound quality wise

Apparently there were 2 fake version floating around.

can someone explain to me why people 'fake' electronic music on t'internet?
never understood it!

turner & hooch,
andrew

MONDOBRUTALE said:
can someone explain to me why people 'fake' electronic music on t'internet?
never understood it!

turner & hooch,
andrew
do you mean like if you're on limewire or something, and you download say, an aphex twin song, which in reality is some piece of music written by some random dickhead?

don't have a clue. it don't make no sense. it's not for the individual in question's fame or fortune. or for anyone else's benefit.. guess some people are just wankers.

hey! I liked the draft 7.30 artwork lots. twas alex rutterford wasn't it/ the same guy who did that SEXY gantz graf vid. work of genius.

but, the anvil vapre pull out cover art action kicks 7.30 ass. .|..|

edit: listened to most of the album by now. really like it so far. bless..

nanook said:
:confused: have they ever played ireland?:confused: nearly flake over to far away places to see em!
Autechre have played in Ireland about five or six times, it doesn't look like they'll be here during their current tour though.

and, does anyone know of any good cheap hostels in manchester or warm, clean bridges to sleep under.

anyone going to the gig in manchester this saturday???????? I'll be on my tod :( but I'll be seeing autechre live :).

Aw buddy. Have a deadly time. Give us a proper report back.

I heard a rumour, from my little bro, who heard if offa some dude (I can hope) that they may be playing over hear at the end of the summer. Has anyone heard anything to this effect?

aoifed said:
Aw buddy. Have a deadly time. Give us a proper report back.

I heard a rumour, from my little bro, who heard if offa some dude (I can hope) that they may be playing over hear at the end of the summer. Has anyone heard anything to this effect?

Deadly buzz seeing autechre :) but on my tod :( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back