New Album (2 Viewers)

Paddy Casey said:
Hi Mormon,
Thanks you cheered me up a bit he just came on a bit strong with all his bad language it hurt my curly hair, you're a nice guy.
Thanks Paddy:)

I saw you at the Heineken Cup final. You looked very small from way up there in the stand.

When your guitar stopped working and you played on regardless -I thought you were quite a trooper.

I reminded me of the time Pierce Turner was on the Late Late miming and the mic fell apart in his hands and he had to bash on miming with no mic, like Tiffany.

ernesto said:
ive dealt with you before in my shop. on a few occasions. youre a grumpy,rude, ignorant little arsehole and i hope you go back to buskin with your piece of shit songs and get mugged.

.|..|

sheeeesh. thats harsh. Not EVERYONE likes iPods you know...

ernesto said:
ive dealt with you before in my shop. on a few occasions. youre a grumpy,rude, ignorant little arsehole and i hope you go back to buskin with your piece of shit songs and get mugged.

.|..|

Hi Ernesto,
Which shop is this? Do you work in a spar? that is sad, you need to get a good Cv togther and some kind of qualifcations so you wont be working spar the rest of youre life, this will get you started http://www.jobs.ie/ i hope this helps get you started.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

i dont work in a spar. i dont sell ipods. you were in with Dec O'Rourke bouncing a halfsize basketball (guess youre too small for a big boys one),
you asked for technical advice. you turned your pig-nose up at it. #

get fucked.

hahahahaha

hey pads, can you trun me a copy of the chords to saints and sinners, its a bastard to play!

morg said:
hey pads, can you trun me a copy of the chords to saints and sinners, its a bastard to play!

Hi Morg,
Here are the chords for saint and sinners
d Sinners

D7 G
Anyone can lose it all
Em C
Anyone can lose it all
G
If you don't heed your warnings call
D D7
Anyone can lose it all

G
Anyone can make a mess
Em C
Anyone can make a mess
G
Just take so much and make it less
D D7
Anyone can make a mess

Chorus

G Am
When you got time and streets making saints and sinners
C
Ink on sheets making losers and winners
G D
Well its not what your dreams should be

G
Anyone can be a saint
Em C
Well anyone can be a saint
G
Well you just forget that you ain't
D D7
Well we can go and be a saint

G
Anyone can be a star
Em C
Well anyone can be a star
G
Well we'll just get in your car
D D7
And we can go and be a star

Chorus

G
You know I wish we had more time
Em C
You know I wish we had more time
G
You know I think it was a crime
D D7
The things we waste trying not to waste our time

G Am
When you got time and street making ends for beginners
C
Shuffling feats on these losers and winners
G D D7 G
Well its not what your dreams should be

That is perfect chords. Just listen to the song to get the timing. Shifty eyez out

Gorge McFly said:
Me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me,me look at me,me,me,me i have a story about paddy comon ask me ask me look at me pleaaaasee.

You should try jumping up and down... or maybe shouting... OSAMA style.

You know what's happening... you're fading... :eek:

ok here goes i was at a party or i knew someone who was at a party i cant quite remember with all the things entering me the whole time, but any way and while at the party paddy casey was there too in a corner singing songs gettin all the girls while i was sitting on the jacks getting all the guys, as the party wound down and people went home and i was sleeping on the floor minding my own code ninja when there was a rusteling sound from the corner where mr casey was playing his aformentioned songs with the girls but this time there was no girls just paddy and his right arm goin at it hammer and tongs as spam javlin would say the sound was ferioucs like a fist in a jar of mayo . he was having a wank a wank i tell i cant beleive it he was wanking. Me funny please laugh at my story of sick pervision WANKING hahaha

Paddy Casey said:
Well we'll just get in your car....

When you got time and street making ends for beginners....

Shuffling feats on these losers and winners....

Mmmmmm wha'? Amazing lyrics.

Paddy, I won't shop somewhere else as the Spar in Rathgar is right beside me. You must get huge IMRO cheques for that song though.

Apparently Paddy has sold more records in Ireland than U2!!!!!!!!! Is this true Paddy?

Gorge McFly said:
ok here goes i was at a party or i knew someone who was at a party i cant quite remember with all the things entering me the whole time, but any way and while at the party paddy casey was there too in a corner singing songs gettin all the girls while i was sitting on the jacks getting all the guys, as the party wound down and people went home and i was sleeping on the floor minding my own code ninja when there was a rusteling sound from the corner where mr casey was playing his aformentioned songs with the girls but this time there was no girls just paddy and his right arm goin at it hammer and tongs as spam javlin would say the sound was ferioucs like a fist in a jar of mayo . he was having a wank a wank i tell i cant beleive it he was wanking. Me funny please laugh at my story of sick pervision WANKING hahaha
Hi Gorge,
This is the stupidiest thing i have ever read and totally untrue, you should get a job or something that will get you out of the house good luck to you and i hope you are feeling better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back