New Album (5 Viewers)

Mormon Nailer said:
Served in a tumbler?

served in a tumbler indeed and then shoved up your anus and forced to use antiperstalstis to suck the drink in to the rectal cavity and so on with other filthy stuff ohh er missus nothing entered me and so on, hey paddy heard a story bout u......................

Dara said:
Never met me? Charming. Creamfields 2001? I used a cubicle after you and found your Miraculous medal and ran after you and gave it to you...? Ring any bells...?

Or how about when you were playing in tower records last year? I got you to sign a copy of one of my albums? "hey dara, from one musician to another, love and peace, paddy"

Never met me indeed!

D.

Hi Dara, no i dont think i met you i doubt you are even the real Dara and i have never been to Cremfields, was at Feile in the 90s but nothing else since, but as you say yourself love and peace to you too.
Thanks Paddy:)

Paddy Casey said:
Hi Dara, no i dont think i met you i doubt you are even the real Dara and i have never been to Cremfields, was at Feile in the 90s but nothing else since, but as you say yourself love and peace to you too.

Hey Paddy,
i remember when i drunkenly left my bass amp at Oxegen 2004, you kindly brought it home for me.
that was nice of you, thanks.
not a big fan of yr music, but hey, that's not the most important thing in life, is it?

c0De_n1NjA said:
Paddy, are you Tom Kitt's son or is that Damien Rice? He's my local TD.

Hi Mr Ninja,
I think you are mistakeing me with some other singersongwriter prehaps David Kitt, a lovely guy if a little too fond of the wacky tobaccay if you know what i mean and never got the deal he wanted from the record company which was a shame and then he got dropped even bigger shame. I more of a Declan O'Rourke person.
thanks Paddy:)
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Paddy Casey said:
Hi Mr Ninja,
I think you are mistakeing me with some other singersongwriter prehaps David Kitt, a lovely guy if a little too fond of the wacky tobaccay if you know what i mean and never got the deal he wanted from the record company which was a shame and then he got dropped even bigger shame. I more of a Declan O'Rourke person.
thanks Paddy:)

Do you know or are you mates with Fiach?

jesus dude, take it easy, the reason why bands get "anywhere" in this country is because the people who buy them are sheep and will listen to whatever the likes of spar or any other shit medium that is rammed down their throat will play. just because a band dont have their music in spar doesnt mean they are going nowhere. man, how unprofessional are you. go back to spar!

talisman said:
jesus dude, take it easy, the reason why bands get "anywhere" in this country is because the people who buy them are sheep and will listen to whatever the likes of spar or any other shit medium that is rammed down their throat will play. just because a band dont have their music in spar doesnt mean they are going nowhere. man, how unprofessional are you. go back to spar!
Wooo for Spar!!!!

talisman said:

Hi Mr Talisman,
Thanks for your comments this is what im talking about your kind of begrudgery makes me sad, i try to do my best write good songs that move people and make them happy, and people like it i dissagree that they are "sheep" people are smart and make their own choices i have no power over them and neither does spar. your post has depresed my quite badly so much so im going to write a song a sad song.

Paddy Casey said:
Hi Mr Talisman,
Thanks for your comments this is what im talking about your kind of begrudgery makes me sad, i try to do my best write good songs that move people and make them happy, and people like it i dissagree that they are "sheep" people are smart and make their own choices i have no power over them and neither does spar. your post has depresed my quite badly so much so im going to write a song a sad song.

Leave Spar out of it lads.

Paddy Casey said:
Hi Mr Talisman,

Paddy,
Don't be sad, ignore Talisman, he just lost it all there for a minute, it can happen to anyone.

Mormon Nailer said:
Paddy,
Don't be sad, ignore Talisman, he just lost it all there for a minute, it can happen to anyone.

Hi Mormon,
Thanks you cheered me up a bit he just came on a bit strong with all his bad language it hurt my curly hair, you're a nice guy.

Paddy Casey said:
Hi Mormon,
Thanks you cheered me up a bit he just came on a bit strong with all his bad language it hurt my curly hair, you're a nice guy.

Summer Brings Me Joy is a good title for the EP. Honesty always wins over cynicism.

ive dealt with you before in my shop. on a few occasions. youre a grumpy,rude, ignorant little arsehole and i hope you go back to buskin with your piece of shit songs and get mugged.

.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back