Never thank a Bogul no. 4 & 5 out Monday (1 Viewer)

rossdonbeck

Never Thank a Bogul 4+5 out Monday 17th Jan.

Get down to red ink - costs a capitalist scum 1 euro each, but I can't afford printing costs if I make it any cheaper. Loads of them always go missing and I have to scrape up the cash to do the next one. Sorry guys.

So yeh, buy it if you liked the last ones, cos Ed said that no.4 far surpasses all the ones before it put together, and number 5 is Dara-less, so it's more or less guarenteed to be good.

Loads of drunk stories, some great quotes in there, reviews, interviews and views in general.

one quid each, thanks.

#4 really is much better than the other ones. its not a reissue, just two released within a month cuz dara was giving ross hassle for the delay on his contribution so while dara was in india ross decided to bang one out without him... there ye are now!
oh and if anyone wud like to buy my new one, its in red ink now:) the sky speaks, a week in jerusalem...

I'll ask around see if there is any interest. Reckon I'd shift a few. There's loads of emo (in the worst sense) kids around here. I'll get back to you. I believe I have your email address or Steve's anyways.

firstly i'd love to say how much a cunt ross is. i spent like 2 months waiting for the prick to write me something for num 4 and then when he finally pulled it outta his ass i jet off to india and he goes an does one without me for reasons of spite.
what a spa.
num 6 will be out soon and written in ross' blood

as for the damo and jill interveiw i totally forgot i had it and then brook kinda stopped doing 'this frigg' so i was gonna put it into that but fear not im looking for stuff for num 6 so do 'you dudes wanna chat'?
anyway rush out and buy num 4 it will change your life and make you cooler. dont however buy num 5. therefore ross will have no money and alot of fake never thank a boguls.

yours truly
the REAL editor and chief in comand of ntab inc.
dara

how about we just go round ross' gaff and kick the shit outta him for you?

Any chance you could video this? Sounds like something I'd like to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back