Neurosis In London... (1 Viewer)

weeler said:
dickhead..

Alright, so you start punching one of my best mates in the face, who's one of the gentlest nicest guys in the world, and start shouting "don't step to me!" like you think you're a fuckin compton gangsta or something, and you're calling me a dickhead?

Enough said.

you're still a dickhead.. save the drama for your mama.. or pm's.

Looks like I'll be crawling out from my self-imposed cybernation and will be heading over to Eire's mortal enemy to drink pissy lager and sleep rough after seeing the bearded ones play.
Hooray for Dunchee and Mero!

I agree. Those fuckin British Neurosis fans are gonna pay for the hundreds of years of injustice our brethren have suffered. No wonder they listen to bands like Neurosis - those limey's politics are also BRUTAL and CRUSHING.

But my Ma was a Catholic growing up in the North. When she wasn't blowing priests for toffee apples she was dodging beatings from the RUC and providing a safe house for The Boys.
I demand revenge. Immediately after the gig.

Fuckin right. It's our proud ancestors who invented Neurosis anyway, it's time to take it back from the Sasanach. Srue weren't the Irish listenin to Neurosis while the Brits were still a pack o' monkeys up in trees?

Here Donjo, are youse stayin with Gian Luca?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back