Website
www.myspace.com
MEAN FIDDLER PRESENTS
NEUROSIS
*AGE RESTRICTIONS APLY*
THE FORUM LONDON NW5
VERY LIMITED PARKING
SAT 18-DEC-04 7:00PM

Okay, is anyone else going to this? I've booked my tickets to London, I'll arrive there late on Friday 17th December, and go from London to Dublin on Sunday 19th December on flight FR225 at 17.00 . I'm positive some of you (Ed deffo) will be going, it'd be cool to get the same flight back to Dublin, it'll be a deadly buzz, hang out on Saturday, get totally monged and maybe drugged at the Neurosis gig and have a fuckin laugh.

Also does anyone know any squats, autonomous houses or have any mates or whatever that'll have room for me to stay over there for 2 nights? Anyone got an e-mail address for Laura Hughes?

The tickets for the gig are on sale now and I'd be quick about if I were you:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/cgi/asp_events/byid.asp?affiliate=MFLG&event_id=1800392AEF4F0B0D

me and hornby booked our tickets on sunday. score!!!!!!!
neurosis and jarboe plonked on me doormat this morning also. not listened to it yet though.

maybe those italians that stayed in our house for mayday would let us stay, but then maybe we need to save up our british hospitality entitlements for G8 '05...?

we couldn't get seated tickets when we booked ours :( i'm going to have to wear very comfortable shoes.

thedonal said:
here corm- what ticket have yo booked, upstairs or downstairs? i wonder does it matter? i think i'd like to sit down for the gig...!
Dunno...if you find somewhere to stay sort me out aswell will ya? Are you gonna get the same flights home?

goin to this aswell. have to call in sick to work. fuck work, neurosis are more important:D

nah i second thoughts fuck the bus, mm thinking of flying over on early saturday morn and back sunday later, not the same flight as you though corm cause it's like 15yo's dearer, anyway are yis all goin for upstairs/downstairs tickets or wha?

tried to post this a minute again and it didn't work..however, for the non stoners/pretend pagans/damo among you who don't fancy two and a half hours of one (admittedly good) band, why not tag along with me and una (and possibly houli, screamo jane, and some others) on our fantastic voyage to Leeds for a night of total brutality with

PIG DESTROYER
HALO
TOTAL FUCKING DESTRUCTION
ARMY OF FLYING ROBOTS
NARCOSIS
NOVEMBER COMING FIRE
and more I can't remember
Leeds, Joseph's well (which is a damn nicee venue as well)
Saturday November 13

damn sight cheaper than Neurosis too.

needtokill said:
tried to post this a minute again and it didn't work..however, for the non stoners/pretend pagans/damo among you who don't fancy two and a half hours of one (admittedly good) band, why not tag along with me and una (and possibly houli, screamo jane, and some others) on our fantastic voyage to Leeds for a night of total brutality with

PIG DESTROYER
HALO
TOTAL FUCKING DESTRUCTION
ARMY OF FLYING ROBOTS
NARCOSIS
NOVEMBER COMING FIRE
and more I can't remember
Leeds, Joseph's well (which is a damn nicee venue as well)
Saturday November 13

damn sight cheaper than Neurosis too.
Why go and see all this boring emo when you can go and see THE singular best band in the world...pretend pagans? Laaaame.

Just downloading and listening to The Eye of Every Storm -fuckin amazing, I'm blown away, fucking way better than I expected. The unusual-type bits off Times of Grace and A Sun That Never Sets have really matured and turned into something so fucking good...argh, two months, I've never looked forward to a gig this much except maybe Isis, never thought I'd get to see Neurosis again unless I went to San Francisco yeeeahh!!!

Corm said:
Why go and see all this boring emo when you can go and see THE singular best band in the world...pretend pagans? Laaaame.
right, Dungeons And Dragons nerds then, that better Cormac?

Nerosis?Best band in the world?Pah!
Eye OF Every Storm = Lame emo.You're lame emo.Your zine is lame emo.And you smell of wee and venereal disease.Both of which are lame emo.

I do love these little chats of ours:D
I trust Denmark is treating you well boss.Nice Die Kreuzen article by the way..any chance of a Neon Christ one next time?

needtokill said:
right, Dungeons And Dragons nerds then, that better Cormac?
Yeah, that's better. I'm getting quite into the roleplaying games these days, Call of Cthulu, fucking legend it is. Scare the shite out of you, literally (long story).

needtokill said:
Nerosis?Best band in the world?Pah!
Eye OF Every Storm = Lame emo.You're lame emo.Your zine is lame emo.And you smell of wee and venereal disease.Both of which are lame emo.
Well I might smell of wee but I actually got myself checked out last week and I'm clear of the oul V.D., for the moment.

needtokill said:
I do love these little chats of ours:D
I trust Denmark is treating you well boss.Nice Die Kreuzen article by the way..any chance of a Neon Christ one next time?
Very well indeed -the beer, cola, hash, (rain), beautiful ladies and, eh rain all contuinues to fall like rain...

I'm not sure what band I want to do next, I had a few ideas but I only want to do it on bands I'm really into or else I won't have the enthusiasm...maybe on Rudimentary Peni or something, would be amazing for what I could do with the imagery. Any other ideas? If I could get sufficient info & imagery on Swans I'd definitely consider doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back