nerd games (1 Viewer)

frona

C'mon, fess up! Who plays nerd games? Anyone got a Warhammer army in a box under the bed? Folders full of Magic cards? Do you know what a 20-sided die is for?

As for me I play the card game .Hack//enemy. I have a Skaven army too but I don't play. I just like to paint 'em. Please dont take my lunch money/rep off me.

bullies.jpg

I've got a Dungeon Master's Guide
I've got a 12-sided die
I've got Kitty Pryde
And Nightcrawler too
Waiting there for me
Yes I do, I do

I've got posters on the wall
My favorite rock group KISS
I've got Ace Frehley
I've got Peter Criss
Waiting there for me
Yes I do, I do

I've got an electric guitar
I play my stupid songs
I write these stupid words
And I love every one
Waiting there for me
Yes I do, I do

In the garage
I feel safe
No one cares about my ways
In the garage
Where I belong
No one hears me sing this song
In the garage
In the garage

In the garage
I feel safe
No one cares about my ways
In the garage
Where I belong
No one hears me sing this song
In the garage
I feel safe
No one laughs about my ways
In the garage
Where I belong
No one hears me
No one hears me
No one hears me
No one hears me
No one hears me sing this song .|..|

I had chaos dwarves with the bull taurus years ago and a skaven ally group.Had Ultramarines in for 40,000k

Dont forget Lemmy said he was the school paper editor in Airheads too so nerds are cool.
frona said:
C'mon, fess up! Who plays nerd games? Anyone got a Warhammer army in a box under the bed? Folders full of Magic cards? Do you know what a 20-sided die is for?

As for me I play the card game .Hack//enemy. I have a Skaven army too but I don't play. I just like to paint 'em. Please dont take my lunch money/rep off me.

I completed final fantasy 10 after a boring 5 months. The ending was so dire I wanted to rip my face off. They made a sequel to FF10!?! WHY???

^my claim to nerdism

trianglegrrrl said:
I completed final fantasy 10 after a boring 5 months. The ending was so dire I wanted to rip my face off. They made a sequel to FF10!?! WHY???
They did, and it stinks! !zed !zed !zed Meandering, pointless "storyline" and an unlikeable lead-character. I got about half-way through it (which takes hours btw) before I realised I didn't give a damn what happened to Yuna and gave up on it. What a shitty piece of shit! Rikku was cool though.:)

nlgbbbblth said:
Favourite Fighting Fantasy Book?

The Warlock Of Firetop Mountain
Citadel Of Chaos
Forest Of Doom
Starship Traveller
City Of Thieves
Deathtrap Dungeon

I lost interest after that

Good old Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone

Citadel Of Chaos was my favourite - great cover,

Starship Traveller I couldn't finish.

Cool, I still have loads of these books lying on my shelves at home. Was Citadel of Chaos the one that had the creepy dude that looked like a cross between paul Daniels and Jeremy Beadle on the cover?

Wavioli said:
Cool, I still have loads of these books lying on my shelves at home. Was Citadel of Chaos the one that had the creepy dude that looked like a cross between paul Daniels and Jeremy Beadle on the cover?

my bad, that was crypt of the sorcerer

ff26_old.jpg

I played Dungeons and Dragons when I was a kid, till about 15

anyhow word got out, that some kids were playing D+D, and the nuns in the school we were in held a big meeting and told all the parents there was satan worshipping going on.

we got in a lot of shit and lot of bullying and odd looks from our peer groups... please note this was in dublin, in the early 90's... fucking utter utter pricks... I'll never get over how extremist and unfair those lunatics and the parents and teacher who supported them were, really messed up some kids fun...

luckily my folks were cool (some of my friends folks... not so cool at all...) and realised it was just a couple of kids playing a game, and at least they knew we were in a room in a house, safe... not hanging out on street corners getting fucked up

yeah anyway then we got into electric guitars, doobie and girls... well into obsessing about girls...

and then everything changed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back