Neknominations (2 Viewers)

hed.jpg

regrettably I missed her column :(

Looking at the main pic, I though yer man had just smacked that blurred out child's face with a whopper of a snowball.

Waiting with bated breath as to what happened on THE DAY OF ANNA NOLAN'S NECKNOMINATION. Jesus, the suspense.

How did the second Irish guy die from Neknominations? Can't believe the hysteria over this in Ireland. Its like we're a nation of children, everything must be banned, sure we'll all end up dead if its not, we've no will power or common sense.

I mean, look at the property bubble, once one sheep buys an over-inflated-priced house, the rest of the sheep go and buy a more expensive one.

This nation needs a big sheepdog!

How did the second Irish guy die from Neknominations? Can't believe the hysteria over this in Ireland. Its like we're a nation of children, everything must be banned, sure we'll all end up dead if its not, we've no will power or common sense.

I mean, look at the property bubble, once one sheep buys an over-inflated-priced house, the rest of the sheep go and buy a more expensive one.

This nation needs a big sheepdog!

In fairness it was all over the British papers too, the meeja loves stuff like this.
Anyway, the Supreme leader has spoken out against the practise so that should put an end to it Kenny warns young people against Neknomination - RTÉ News

I tweeted something about chemtrails and sheeple one day and got a bunch of conspiracy nut followers for a while. They dropped off when they realized I usually just tweet about prince and sleeping.

Are you interested in being a freeman? It means you can never get in trouble and can call yourself Lili of the clan Marlene.

Are you interested in being a freeman? It means you can never get in trouble and can call yourself Lili of the clan Marlene.

We get letters into work from people like that. There's a heap of the hooers. Sean of the clan Guilfoyle and the like. Usually letters to Bank of Ireland, complaining about property issues, which are copied to us among other institutions. We've a box of the stuff. One lad even wrote a short book which he sent to us. I'll scan and post it up here in a few weeks after I've left. It's gas. And quite scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back