Neknominations (1 Viewer)

Jocky Wilson used to drink a pint of Bacardi before he'd even start to think about playing a darts match.

He's dead now too, actually.

Usually when someone dies from stupidity it's funny, unless you know them, then you've to wait for a while before you can laugh at it.

I used to be angry at the people that died of yoke overdoses, like they were ruining it for the rest of us.
Which is pretty callous, I guess.

When my mate drank that pint of vodka though, he passed out and we left him on a bed and fucked off to the pub.
Which might be even worse.

no its not.

A second person died yesterday. In Carlow. Jumped in a river and drowned.

Come on now, that's kinda funny.

Since the age of six we've been told "If so-and-so jumped in the river, would you?"
Even fucking 6-year-olds know to say no to that.

Can't someone make a 100 euro donation to Simon and challenge everyone to do that?
well except knowing Irish people they'd donate the 100 euro then go jump off a cliff. Its the oneupmanship that we feel then need to engage in that fucks everything up.

But in that case at least the Simon community would be 100 euro better off I suppose

The great thing about Neknomination or whatever the fuck it is (and which I also agree is fucking idiotic) is that it gives the nanny state another opportunity to get on their high horse about something that we all know is fucking stupid to begin with.

"He died from doing something stupid"

"Well someone is to blame"

"But who ?"

"Well not the thick cunt that died anyway we can't blame him"

"Agreed, lets blame facebook, or diageo or magic mushrooms or Amy fucking winehouse"

"So we're agreed then"

"Yes, ban this sick filth"

The country has gone to pot since the mushroom ban, remember it was sunny in summer cold in winter we were all tripping more we had money in our pockets and people treated each other with respect. The decline in Irish society since the ban is not just a coincidence lads.

The father of yer man that jumped into the river came out with this wonderfully retarded statement:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/heed-our-message-on-neknomination-it-has-destroyed-our-family-29974236.html said:
He also called on the government to enact legislation that could help stop the trend.

"I would like the minister to do something... some sort of legislation."

no its not.

A second person died yesterday. In Carlow. Jumped in a river and drowned.

His brother nearly drowned trying to save him, so that father nearly lost two sons.

Stupid to take the challenge... very sad that people are so vulnerable to peer pressure that they will endanger their health, and possibly life, because some easily led moron on Facebook told them to.

I heard some female twit on the radio a few weeks ago talking about this, how funny it was watching her friends nearly choke on pints of cider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back