Nebula + Daemien Frost, TBMC, Thursday (1 Viewer)

similarly, the daemien frost album is around 5 trillion times better than the last nebula album (which is around 10 trillion times less good)

andy

ps - i've always enjoyed the damo live and think all y'all is just hatin.

i just went down on myself, it's becoming a bit of a habit. (i wish wha?, wink wink, wha?)

Hag: handy hint - save the doobie for *after* your gig.
Nervous tension = raw power.

Keeror:
Hag: handy hint - save the doobie for *after* your gig. Nervous tension = raw power.

it's not me, it's the other guys... what's doobie? i'm very tense now, and also nervous. thanks keeror.

john (21 Aug, 2001 04:27 p.m.):Yeah.....hepped up losers.....disgrace to rock.....hardly going to be throwing many teevee's/bassists out of windows when you're fucked up on thai now are you??
what the fuck? for your information, we plan on laying several 'traps' for nebula both on and back stage. these are ankle-breaking traps by the way. ankle breaking. and you've got better conexions than i.

Nebula are rock n' roll, and that's an extreme compliment by the way. As for your qotsa comment, thats simplt not warranted! I'm off to chew my own flesh in disagreement

john (22 Aug, 2001 12:32 p.m.):

I keep hearing their name in the same sentence as Queens of the Stone Age. Is this warranted? QotSA fucking stink, like.

its more i dunno...."garagey" - more the stooges than DJ Pied Piper - i dont like their record very much...did i mention that? its listenable...i'd say it'll be cool live tho.....a more obvious and um accurate point of reference - fu manchu (no doubt someone will tell me i'm talkin about my ass on that one - just callin it how i hear it).

all these bands cant touch the almighty High On Fire.
i wish *they'd* play here.

andy - the master of fists

Andy, ease up on the nebula "there not that great"ing. This is the third time you've had a stab at them on this board. Nebula are all ex-members of Fu Manchu, hence the similarity in sound. Anyone heard Dozer yet, I bought one of their albums at the weekend and it absolutely rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back