Nazis declare war on AFA Ireland (1 Viewer)

nooly said:
how many millions of people was it guevara killed again?
the question is how many people has marxism and communism killed, something he tried to spread. marxism and communism have a far greater bodycount than fascism yet fascism is always seen as the evil system.

Man, are you a fucking idiot. It's the same fucking argument with every racist dickhead. YOU ARE COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT. No matter how many times you say it, facism is fucking deplorable. It doesn't matter if Stalin/Guevera is a saint or a sinner, that doesn't lessen the severity of the atrocities commited by facism. No one here is having a "which is better" argument between facism or communism.

And also, i know that you may think you're genius, just because you can phrase your words eloquently, but at the end of the day you are not a threat. You are a LOSER.

NOW JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE. SERIOUSLY.

communism and fascism are shit.
Totalitarianism is shit.
Stealth totalitarianism is shit.

You need to break out of your dichotomy based argument, just because fascism is the lesser of two evils that does not make it in any way appealing.

Hitler was a murderer, so was Stalin - Both systems are illegitimate.
Capitalism has also murdered millions of people both directly through imperialistic wars and indirectly through inhuman and heartless economic policies which leave three quarters of the world to starve.

Ragnorak stop pretending to be the happy face of fascism when you know quite well that if you had an ounce of power we would be the first ones against the wall.

Ragnarok,

I was wondering how you feel about Chinese/Eastern European immigrants in Ireland, African Americans, English people of Afro-Carribean descent etc.. Do you accept immigrants if they work hard? Do you subscribe to the idea that immigrants are "taking our jobs"? What i'm trying to establish is how much racial extraction comes into your political ideals..

To be honest, I think your political beliefs are far more extreme than you lead people on this forum to believe.. why water them down? You're entitled to free speech and what do you care what a bunch of "lefty teenagers" think about your opinions?

because i have never posted on this forum before i might aswell tell you that I am not affiliated with any political groups, punk rock circles etc.. I'm not an anarchist either..

nakedlunch said:
Ragnarok,

because i have never posted on this forum before i might aswell tell you that I am not affiliated with any political groups, punk rock circles etc.. I'm not an anarchist either..
Ragboy's not affiliated with the human race. He should fuck off back to Africa seeing as he came from there 3 million years ago, just like the rest of us... his views would get a great reception there

that's odd considering EVERYONE knows the earth has only existed for roughly 4000years, even George Bush knows that and he's Stupid.

Sprinkles said:
6000 years actually... according to a medieval philosphers interpretation of the Book of Mathew, the world was created on the 26th of October 4004 BC.

You were just waiting to use that...

weeler said:
communism and fascism are shit.
Totalitarianism is shit.
Stealth totalitarianism is shit.

You need to break out of your dichotomy based argument, just because fascism is the lesser of two evils that does not make it in any way appealing.

Hitler was a murderer, so was Stalin - Both systems are illegitimate.
Capitalism has also murdered millions of people both directly through imperialistic wars and indirectly through inhuman and heartless economic policies which leave three quarters of the world to starve.

Ragnorak stop pretending to be the happy face of fascism when you know quite well that if you had an ounce of power we would be the first ones against the wall.
ok, i have made my point. you are against both, which i have no problem with. i have a problem with people who support communist/marxist regimes and people that critisize fascism on the same grounds that they should be critisized, hypocrisy! as i said i am not such a bigot, i am not intolerant of peoples views, i'll listen to all civilised arguements. just because i support fascism doesn't actually mean i want to eliminate all those who disagree, hard to believe for most i guess.

Ragnarok said:
just because i support fascism doesn't actually mean i want to eliminate all those who disagree.
that's bullshit.

fascism requires the elimination of people who disagree. it requires violence, propaganda and censorship. nobody seriously disputes that, not even the most dedicated fascist.

i'm geniunely curious about the points you're giving, mainly because you seem unable to give an internally-coherent account of why you're a fascist.

Sprinkles said:
6000 years actually... according to a medieval philosphers interpretation of the Book of Mathew, the world was created on the 26th of October 4004 BC.
Thats my uncles birthday that is. I wonder did he have anything to do with it...

tom. said:
that's bullshit.

fascism requires the elimination of people who disagree. it requires violence, propaganda and censorship. nobody seriously disputes that, not even the most dedicated fascist.

i'm geniunely curious about the points you're giving, mainly because you seem unable to give an internally-coherent account of why you're a fascist.
Hey mods, can you please ban naziboy please.
Thks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back