Nazis declare war on AFA Ireland (2 Viewers)

Ragnarok said:
ok, so 'unevoled' isn't really a correct term. africans are evloved, yes, but no way near as much as us or the east asians. the differances between us and them are pretty obvious. people will openly accept that the africans are generally physically superior but yet they will not accept the fact that the average iq of a negroid is far lesser than that of ourselves or mogoloids.

to say that 'unevolved' is 'not really a correct term' is to put it mildly.

you seem to have missed what i said the first time: there is no such thing as being 'more' or 'less' evolved, just like there's no such thing as being, say, 'more alive' or 'less dead' than another species.

that's not some controversial opinion, it's basic biology: evolution is the process of becoming adapted to an environment, undergone by genes over huge timespans. given that your opinion doesn't even stand up to basic biology, i'm having more than a bit of trouble seeing any point that you might be making.

i'm still waiting for you to come up with any internally-consistent justification of your position from an evolutionary point of view (or, for that matter, from any other point of view).

i'm genuinely curious about why someone would be a fascist, but if you can't even give an explanation that's internally coherent, i'm afraid i'm stumped.

tom, this guy has no soul. he's just looking for something to explain all the confusion and frustration in his life, and unfortunately has settled on something that may seriously harm other people. don't try reasoning with it.

ragnorak, i know you don't really believe half the stuff you're on about. you can't explain it to yourself, that's why you'll never convince anyone else. it's stupid. just let it go. imagine how good that would feel. what a relief that would be. you don't have to be angry all the time. spraying the swastika on synagogues - how pathetic is that? think about it. it's just stupid, and you know you only do it cos you're unhappy.

even the people you claim to hate pity you.

Someone was on the radio this morning talking about the Jewish Museum, a jewish cemetary and synagogue in Dublin being daubed with swastikas. Stormfront spas were implicated as was another revisionist loon group. These are Ragnoraks mates.

i'm normally rational but I'd suggest banning any stromfront pricks from using this place to vent their shit on anyone else

Anyone else in for a bit of racial suicide?

"irish/european white desent and you have to prove you are valuable to the nation and also take up the irish culture"

Culture is a social constructed story we tell ourselves - of all the people living in my country I have culture in common with the people I chose, not the right wing assholes and the rich capitalist scum!

And not having any more to add to the "my race is smarter, my culture is better discussion", lets talk about sex as well. How women are seen and treated in fascism, and by the racists fuckers. The only thing women are good for is making little white babies to grow up as racists. Shut up and be pretty. Anyone who are not heterosexual are killed or discarded, if you have a handicap, you probably wont even be born. Nice world and nice culture Ragnarok and his mates wants. Lets hope they spontaniously combust...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back