Nazis declare war on AFA Ireland (1 Viewer)

Ragnarok said:
no i do not see hitler as a "wanker". many innocents may have died due to the third reich but they are a mere fraction of those killed during communist regimes.

So maybe it would be better to have a regime where innocents aren't killed at all?

Just because hitler killed less than stalin doesn't make him less of a wanker - IT MAKES THEM BOTH (and to a lesser extent You) WANKERS!!

mc moley said:
and as far as your border controll comment im sure nobody here thinks the same way as you thats why we give out shit to ya when you wish to 'discuss' it.
why the fuck cant people come and go as they please? its their life not yours.

im blindly assuming that your take on the matter is that asylum seekers are all sponges and that they waste the states money and time and resources etc etc.
do you not realise that half the time this country wont let them get a job in the first initital period upon arrival?
thats one of the reasons theres so many nigerians selling weed in dublin at the moment.....wait a second, holy shit there's also white catholics selling the stuff as well!!
anyway back to the point about asylum seekers.... what did your parents do during the 80's when there was no jobs?
mine left the country....we went to the states. do you think that for one moment my folks thought hey lets go sponge off someone elses country. no, they were thinking about gettin a job to feed their family. which is exactly what most of the people are coming here for. some of them just happen to have different pigments in their skin. end of story.
people come and go as they please. you really want to live in a world of terror?
not all asylum seekers are sponges, some are genuine. the fact is that most of the nigerians certainly are here to sponge. they are known throughout africa and hated for this. then we have the romany gypsies, just look a the havoc they are causing lately.
yes white irish men sell drugs, therefore we have our own problems and don't need more of the likes, we shouldn't import criminals.
my parents did not emigrate during the 80's at all.
the old ridiculous arguement is that the irish emmigrated in large numbers in the past and now we should accept immigrants. bullshit. when we went abroard we were classed as white niggers, pure lowlifes. we had no liberal civil rights group to protect us yet we worked and worked hard and earned the respect of all. compare that to the nigerians and gypsies coming in now, no comparision!
i'm afraid there is more to race than the pigments in someones skin!

xiknowitsoverx said:
this is directed at ragnarok.. why have you adopted a noridic/viking mythological term for Armageddon as a user name?? what claim do facsists have to these names, terms and concepts?.I have several people in my family with old norse icelandic names, thor and Balder for example and they manage quite well to not be retarted racists. The concept of Ranarok as meaning Armageddon.has nothing to do with race except it forms part of a once popular religion and it is still practiced today in iceland and it has no racial slant to it..

I can guess you are some black metal twat. for some reason losers like you identify with this, facists have tried to lay claim to loads of images and symbols over the years, I doubt your average bonehead could tell me anything about this I don't already know..I've been interested in this since i was 10 and I went to iceland to visit family... please research your references in future,I mean your a facist for fuck sake why I'm i taking you seriously in the first place??!! ah well it killed 5 minutes while the spuds cool down....

ps as a bit of food for thought. worth pointing out the vikings took celtic peoples from scotland to iceland and interbred a thousand plus years ago with them so some much for preserving purity of race.. retard
i am of nordic decent, i have pride in my blood and a great interest in norse mythology along with other world mythologies. i have nothing to do with black metal, quite a prejudiced remark you made.
i never said anything was wrong with sub racial mixing, i am all for it.

Ragnarok said:
when we went abroard we were classed as white niggers, pure lowlifes. we had no liberal civil rights group to protect us yet we worked and worked hard and earned the respect of all.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

check out the archives on the stormfront forum to view ome of ragnarok's previous posts... nice guy...

weeler said:
So maybe it would be better to have a regime where innocents aren't killed at all?

Just because hitler killed less than stalin doesn't make him less of a wanker - IT MAKES THEM BOTH (and to a lesser extent You) WANKERS!!
my point was that hitler is regarded as the most sinister man in history and all we hear about is this 6,000,000 figure (which is extremely questionable). people seem to be blind to the fact that there have been far greater murderers who kiled many millions more, like stalin. yet the youth like to wear cccp and hammers and sickles and the image of guavara, a marxist revolutionary. by the way cheers for that pathetic little attempted insult at the end.

Ragnarok said:
my point was that hitler is regarded as the most sinister man in history and all we hear about is this 6,000,000 figure (which is extremely questionable). people seem to be blind to the fact that there have been far greater murderers who kiled many millions more, like stalin. yet the youth like to wear cccp and hammers and sickles and the image of guavara, a marxist revolutionary.
how many millions of people was it guevara killed again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back