Nazis declare war on AFA Ireland (1 Viewer)

Ragnarok said:
they are prejudiced bigotted thugs
Do you use this word as a compliment?
Bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ. (from dictionary.com)

Ragnarok said:
then again what else should i expect for left wing teenagers?

So why do you post here, oh grand ubermench end-justifies-the-means slab of muscley godlike aryan humanity? Why lower your white celitc chosen wonderself?

Ragnarok said:
the unfortunate truth is afa's latest violent and terribly bigotted attack has created a turning point. reprisals will be natural, what else do they expect. they have just stirred up the hornets nest and they will be stung badly. it's funny how the afa are so anti fascist yet employ the tactics of 1930's commies and fascists in modern times to get their point across. they are prejudiced bigotted thugs, yet thats what they label anyone who is remotely right or dares question our immigration policy. there are talks with international affiliates and allies over the recent event in ireland, i can almost guarantee a strike back soon.

for every civilised reply i get to this i'll probably get about 7 immature retarded replies. then again what else should i expect for left wing teenagers?

if you are not one of these then i await your reply...
oh I fuckin' love this guy..he hasn't been around in ages,

Ragnarok said:
many immature replies already, not even surprised.

I took the piss, but I did raise a question. you are accusing people of being bigoted and prejudiced, these are surely core values for you? how does that work?

last time we had a run in (maybe a year ago) you didn't respond to a long mail in which i took you to task on your love of morality etc., and therefore you never explained what your morals were based on. i'm certainly not going to waste any more time arguing with you.

don't be getting all high and mighty because people here don't take you seriously. if this board is too infantile for you stay away from it.

Buckrake said:
I took the piss, but I did raise a question. you are accusing people of being bigoted and prejudiced, these are surely core values for you? how does that work?

last time we had a run in (maybe a year ago) you didn't respond to a long mail in which i took you to task on your love of morality etc., and therefore you never explained what your morals were based on. i'm certainly not going to waste any more time arguing with you.

don't be getting all high and mighty because people here don't take you seriously. if this board is too infantile for you stay away from it.
ah, i remember you, sometimes you'd write good posts. i remember one where you tried to analyse my personality which was quite amusing but quite incorrect. don't take up psychology. yes i am accusing the afa and others here of being prejudiced and bigoted and they are not the core values of, they are two of the most common labels we have. there are many ignorant prejudiced hateful racists but they are the thuggish not-so-intelligent ones whom you all seem to believe soley exists in the right wing. the fact is they are a minority nowadays and have no real place in any movement. i don't associate with any thugs or pure racists, i only associate with those driven by love of their folk, faith, family, race and nation, and not driven purely by the hatred of others.
i do find this board has many immature know-it-alls and smartarses, all boards have them including stormfront, but i like to discuss matters with the other side and i'm sure there has to be someone here capable of civilised duscussion. as we can see so far, your post was the most mature of the replies...

i only associate with those driven by love of their folk, faith, family, race and nation, and not driven purely by the hatred of others.
So what about an african guy who has loads of national pride, loves his family, proud of his heritage, and is deeply religious?

ok so if your all about your history, folk, and country etc etc
and not about mindless racism then why do you have a quote from 'the prince' as your signature.
is that not the same book hitler used to help him come to power?
can you not see him as a wanker who killed loadsa innocent people in the name of a 'a great race'?

if you cant comprehend that people have been around for thousands and thousands of years and its only natural to mix races and to want to travell to distant shores, then your not even half the intellect you claim to be.

allthough your posts may be written in good diction, it doesnt make you any less of a thug in my eyes. you still have the same mindless hate. grow up and spend your time doing something more positive and creative.
be sound

and as far as your border controll comment im sure nobody here thinks the same way as you thats why we give out shit to ya when you wish to 'discuss' it.
why the fuck cant people come and go as they please? its their life not yours.

im blindly assuming that your take on the matter is that asylum seekers are all sponges and that they waste the states money and time and resources etc etc.
do you not realise that half the time this country wont let them get a job in the first initital period upon arrival?
thats one of the reasons theres so many nigerians selling weed in dublin at the moment.....wait a second, holy shit there's also white catholics selling the stuff as well!!
anyway back to the point about asylum seekers.... what did your parents do during the 80's when there was no jobs?
mine left the country....we went to the states. do you think that for one moment my folks thought hey lets go sponge off someone elses country. no, they were thinking about gettin a job to feed their family. which is exactly what most of the people are coming here for. some of them just happen to have different pigments in their skin. end of story.

Listen, Don't let ragnorak try and come across reasonable and sensible.

for every civilised reply i get to this i'll probably get about 7 immature retarded replies. then again what else should i expect for left wing teenagers?
hardly a civilised post. and those he associates with are hardly civilised or mature.

and we are not that stupid to forget his previous words. That shows his "I'm so mature and civilised Irish Pride" nonsense is a thin veil

Ragnarok said:
a few times the point came up that other non white races invented great stuff, i never denied that. i never said the white race invented everything. i do believe race mixing is wrong. the black africans (not mixed) have done nothing for no one. nearly all blacks with any kind of power are mixed race.
Ragnarok said:
the egyptians were a great people. they weren't black.
Ragnarok said:
preserve ireland for the true irish! because we will end up like a multicultural cesspool like britain and holland.
survival of the fittest. our government and europe are betraying us and importing the foreigners. we shall emerge triumphant. if it weren't for plastic democratic laws we wouldn't even be having this discussion. there would be no doubt as to who is the fittest.
Ragnarok said:
i am driven by love of my people, not hatred of others. the rally suggested is not to kick out all the blacks, etc, it was intended to make people aware of what is happening to our country and to keep ireland for the irish. white irish are becoming 2nd class citizens. blacks use their skin colour as a weapon. if you say anything displeasing to them they will shout 'racist'.
Ragnarok said:
you obviously have nothing constructive to say and all you can manage is worthless insults. uneducated people should be executed and pissed on?? i am irish and educated.

this is aimed at vinnie
Ragnarok said:
race mixing (whites and non whires) is bad, maybe you want our country to be like england or holland. crime is rampant, drugs everywhere, and so on. we already suffer from this and we haven't experienced the full force of the foreigners yet. this country is in a bad state at the moment and can only get worse. genetically it destroys your race, you neither this nor that. you belong to no race.
Ragnarok said:
firstly i am anti chistian and anti other religions. jesus was a jew. i do like paganism but not a believer and that is a personal preferance.
I could go on but this is all from the one thread.

Ragnarokyes i am accusing the afa and others here of being prejudiced and bigoted and they are not the core values of said:
The only prejudice we have is against those who spread hate, the only hate we have is against bigotry & hate.

mc moley said:
ok so if your all about your history, folk, and country etc etc
and not about mindless racism then why do you have a quote from 'the prince' as your signature.
is that not the same book hitler used to help him come to power?
can you not see him as a wanker who killed loadsa innocent people in the name of a 'a great race'?

if you cant comprehend that people have been around for thousands and thousands of years and its only natural to mix races and to want to travell to distant shores, then your not even half the intellect you claim to be.

allthough your posts may be written in good diction, it doesnt make you any less of a thug in my eyes. you still have the same mindless hate. grow up and spend your time doing something more positive and creative.
be sound
no i do not see hitler as a "wanker". many innocents may have died due to the third reich but they are a mere fraction of those killed during communist regimes.
people are fascinated with discovering the world and so on. many want to mix but it is racial suicide.
"midless hate", those are your words. i never said i hated anyone, and i love my people with many reasons, not even 'mindless love' would be a correct statement.
i am grown up and playing my part in saving the greatest race to ever walk the earth is a very positive thing.

this is directed at ragnarok.. why have you adopted a noridic/viking mythological term for Armageddon as a user name?? what claim do facsists have to these names, terms and concepts?.I have several people in my family with old norse icelandic names, thor and Balder for example and they manage quite well to not be retarted racists. The concept of Ranarok as meaning Armageddon.has nothing to do with race except it forms part of a once popular religion and it is still practiced today in iceland and it has no racial slant to it..

I can guess you are some black metal twat. for some reason losers like you identify with this, facists have tried to lay claim to loads of images and symbols over the years, I doubt your average bonehead could tell me anything about this I don't already know..I've been interested in this since i was 10 and I went to iceland to visit family... please research your references in future,I mean your a facist for fuck sake why I'm i taking you seriously in the first place??!! ah well it killed 5 minutes while the spuds cool down....

ps as a bit of food for thought. worth pointing out the vikings took celtic peoples from scotland to iceland and interbred a thousand plus years ago with them so some much for preserving purity of race.. retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back