Nazis declare war on AFA Ireland (1 Viewer)

Anyone see American History X last night -fuckin brilliant, twud be interesting to advertise a nazi film showing and then lock them all in a room watching that!

Dylan said:
Anyone see American History X last night -fuckin brilliant, twud be interesting to advertise a nazi film showing and then lock them all in a room watching that!
love that movie.

that makes little to no sense, everyone knows Jamies got a shotgun under counter anyways.. Altho he's more likely to use it against kids asking him stuff than those buffoons.

that is a very odd post, don't really get that NS guys point, jesus i thought i was illiterate, and how cute they are wondering if they can get people arrested for threatening violence, jaysus nazi's do be loving their boys in blue, maybe it's the uniforms. awful saps.

also on a sidenote, what's the story with having sex with a nazi, anyone ever shagged someone who has a dodge nazi-esque tattoo, and finally is it a bit shite?

having sex with nazi's, ironic?

anyone ever done a pig(garda)? :)

Nazi no 1: there is it people they admit to attacking a debate! ...can they be arrested for this

Nazi no. 2: Only if they can found, I dont think they have any public leaders.

Nazi no.3: they have to ted, if they own shops in dublin (the secret book and record shop or whatever its called) they can be traced back to a owner, im guessin an afa shop would have an afa owner, i think they still think that shop is safe

Nazi no.4: Fight Fight Fight, people need to get off their chairs and stop this BS....

BS means bullshit.

Tut tut, the fash have terrible grammar.!ninjaaaa Oh, on a brighter note, the nazi episode of Father Ted was on last night. Classic.

the unfortunate truth is afa's latest violent and terribly bigotted attack has created a turning point. reprisals will be natural, what else do they expect. they have just stirred up the hornets nest and they will be stung badly. it's funny how the afa are so anti fascist yet employ the tactics of 1930's commies and fascists in modern times to get their point across. they are prejudiced bigotted thugs, yet thats what they label anyone who is remotely right or dares question our immigration policy. there are talks with international affiliates and allies over the recent event in ireland, i can almost guarantee a strike back soon.

for every civilised reply i get to this i'll probably get about 7 immature retarded replies. then again what else should i expect for left wing teenagers?

if you are not one of these then i await your reply...

Ragnarok said:
for every civilised reply i get to this i'll probably get about 7 immature retarded replies. then again what else should i expect for left wing teenagers?

hooray ragnorak is back. funniest shit ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back