nazi metal at the lower deck 28 feb (1 Viewer)

look, it's been stated over and over that the specific lyrics of this silly band is not the issue, it's the known dodgy beliefs of the people in the band in conjunction with some of the lyrics, which in fine black metal tradition are so obscure it would probably take a scholar of hebrew to pick up on some of the implications of them. if you're not a defender of this shit then why are you taking such pains to nitpick as to whether or not they will specifically be referring to bashing woody allen's face in or pouring maneschewitz down the toilet or whatever. anyway i'm off out on the piss, enough of this foolishness.

Jaysus theres a clever statement.
If only a genius could pick up of the beliefs in conjunction with the lyrics how can you be opposed to it if you havent a clue what theyre on about.
or maybe your a scholar of hebrew and are in the know!

Wow u really have enemies here, new account and only 5 posts and already -598
Some people take these PP far too seriously to hold grudges against people.

Children tbh

billy said:
Jaysus rotten topics you have it in for anyone u dont agree with dont ya! Its very simple if you dont like it dont support it! !
its very simple,i know for a fact given the chance,people with beliefs such as those dudes i posted up would fuck me up for my beliefs.if it was a matter of a bunch of people i disagreed with where it simply ended at that and they didnt threaten to impose on me,fine.its not a problem with peoples beliefs its the nature of their beliefs.i dont have any problem with being strongly opposed to something which is centered around hatred and violence.

now i probably need to school you on black metal,nsbm or any assosciated people are totally vntrve as they blindly follow someone elses doctrine,if you want any other tips on how to be trve dont hesitate to ask like.

billy said:
Jaysus theres a clever statement.
If only a genius could pick up of the beliefs in conjunction with the lyrics how can you be opposed to it if you havent a clue what theyre on about.
or maybe your a scholar of hebrew and are in the know!
missing the point once again...didn't i just say it's not the lyrics that are the problem, to which you respond by referring to the lyrics.
and i am a scholar of hebrew actually, i do jewish studies in college.
אתה טמבל. הוויכוחים שלך כמעט רעים כמו הדיקדוק שלך. לא פלא אתה משלם מוצאי השבתים על האינטרנט, אתה הרבה יותר מדי מרגיז להיות בעל כל ידידים.

JANER said:
Wow u really have enemies here, new account and only 5 posts and already -598
Some people take these PP far too seriously to hold grudges against people.

Children tbh

Those bad rep points were from muppet indie heads in the general forum a while back. They can continue running fingers through each others Oasis hair cuts and fuckign in the back of Whelans

Politakill1 said:
Those bad rep points were from muppet indie heads in the general forum a while back. They can continue running fingers through each others Oasis hair cuts and fuckign in the back of Whelans

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

stuckssm.jpg

"hoss it into me boss"

billy said:
Do ya not think your taking things way too seriously! Its very simple if you dont like it dont support it! Its underground music that the majority of people wouldnt listen to so its hardly going to convert the masses!

Same question back to you.

Do ya not think your taking things way too seriously! Its very simple if you dont like it dont support it! Its underground WEBSITE that the majority of people wouldnt listen to so its hardly going to convert the masses!

Personally, I'm looking forward to aloada "right wing" metallers being too pissed off to order pints from the prodominantly Chinese bar staff at the lower deck. Ya can see em now, pacing back n' forth with their battleaxe in one hand and their empty tankard in the other...

you ask him, no you ask him...cmon, me da will be here soon to pick us up, just ask him!!

Metal as pants!!

Personally, I'm looking forward to aloada "right wing" metallers being too pissed off to order pints from the prodominantly Chinese bar staff at the lower deck. Ya can see em now, pacing back n' forth with their battleaxe in one hand and their empty tankard in the other...

you ask him, no you ask him...cmon, me da will be here soon to pick us up, just ask him!!

Metal as !baggyyyy

rotten tropics said:
its very simple,i know for a fact given the chance,people with beliefs such as those dudes i posted up would fuck me up for my beliefs.if it was a matter of a bunch of people i disagreed with where it simply ended at that and they didnt threaten to impose on me,fine.its not a problem with peoples beliefs its the nature of their beliefs.i dont have any problem with being strongly opposed to something which is centered around hatred and violence.

now i probably need to school you on black metal,nsbm or any assosciated people are totally vntrve as they blindly follow someone elses doctrine,if you want any other tips on how to be trve dont hesitate to ask like.

Pure bullshit bro. I've met a few of those guys at death metal gigs and argued and debated with every right winger or racist I've ever met. They are well aware of my beliefs and i often wear a ''black metal smashing racism'' t-shirt, they strongly disagree with my beliefs but they woul never resort to violence just because of a disagreement over politics. The only people that seem to be advocationg hatred and violence are the extreme left wing. Another thing, most if not all the people attending this gig will be metalheads not right wingers just metalheads so I strongly disagree with any suggestion that people should go along and cause shit at this gig, its like saying 'lets combat violent ignorent hooliganism with...violent ignorent hooliganism'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back