nazi metal at the lower deck 28 feb (1 Viewer)

glen said:
Janer, what are your views on:

- Single mothers on welfare
- Palestinian suicide bombings
- Racism in Ireland today
- House price rises in the current property market
- The new Arctic Monkeys album

nooly said:
duhhhhhhhh.....................like what gender they are? saying that you're thick is a good point, since it's screamingly obvious but you don't seem to have cottoned on to it yet. i believe in calling a spa a spa.
Again, good point, well argued. Childish insults really make the difference, don't they.

you don't think having references to nazism and hero-worship of hitler counts as a political statement?
Hardly, as the nazi party doesn't exist and it's not in a political context. Given that the person in question has such an immence interest in, and knowledge of, history, it's pretty safe to assume he can back up any position he holds (I have spoke to him many, many times). Which also negates the bonehead arguement, unless by bonehead you mean someone who doesn't agree with you.

i'm not concerned with policing what people think, it just annoys me when halfarsed people start thinking they're onto something with some lame argument about why nazis promoting hate is equivalent to free speech. as if you even give a shite either way.
Promoting hate? Jumping to conclusions a bit there. You are the one trying to censor what you precieve to be some sort of ideological opposition. I don't see any supposed "far right" people interfering with anything you do.

Bottom line (this goes for everyone and everything, not just this), unless you actually talk to the people in question you're opinion isn't worth a damn as it's based on assumptions and conjecture.

Jaysus' Jisim said:
Hardly, as the nazi party doesn't exist and it's not in a political context..
Yeah, that's right nazism ended in 1945. :rolleyes: If it's not in a political context (though I believe it is) the only other context I can see it in is an historical one and there's kind of a link between, ya know, history and politics.

Jaysus' Jisim said:
Given that the person in question has such an immence interest in, and knowledge of, history, it's pretty safe to assume he can back up any position he holds (I have spoke to him many, many times).
Oh well if you say so. In that case it's just been a big misunderstanding. But out of interest which 'history' is this? The one that needs "revising"?

Jaysus' Jisim said:
Promoting hate? Jumping to conclusions a bit there. You are the one trying to censor what you precieve to be some sort of ideological opposition.
Ideological opposition? Boss, calm down. I think everyone, on both sides of this argument needs to stop being so hysterical and start looking at a lot of this in the cold light of day with a bit of perspective, an all da.

Jaysus' Jisim said:
I don't see any supposed "far right" people interfering with anything you do.
Well actually, they have 'tried'.

Jaysus' Jisim said:
Bottom line (this goes for everyone and everything, not just this), unless you actually talk to the people in question you're opinion isn't worth a damn as it's based on assumptions and conjecture.
Well, myspace isn't exactly "assumptions and conjecture" (though it's not far off, hoho, I jest) and I definately don't think it tells me anything about someone other than what they want to be perceived as, in most cases, but I would err on the side of caution and ask why he's put some of that stuff up there? Hm?

I saw someone say this somewhere in this rather semulcratic thread. The question was 'whats wrong with Pro life?' and i think was issued by 'Janer'. Essentially pro life still negates human choice and human life. The point of 'Free' socirty is freedom to choose. I realise an unborn baby is then also denied a choice in this catch 22 issue. However, up until a certain point this collective of cells is not actually a child, and the idead of applying a democratic situation in terms of choice becomes irrelevant as there is little choice but one when the argument is one sided.

One must remember the mother in all instances, it is her body that will go through something that is totally natural yet quite physically abusive. One must also consider the situation, and of course age of the potential mother. I realise that the option for adoption is a common path of choice for unwanted children, yet even if a young mother is relieved of her duties after giving birth she still has had to go through a massive, life changing nine months. A period that could potentially destroy her life depening on her situation. Essentially the negation of a choice denies a person their civil right to control their body, not only is this unhumanitairian it is to an extent a crime.

Jaysus' Jisim said:
You err on the side of caution so mate. I'm a bit mad though, a bit of a risk taker ya know!

I'm going for a shit, and I'm not going to wash my hands after.

Ah, don't worry about it. It was just in this one instance.

Don't forget to put the toilet seat down! :p :D

Jaysus' Jisim said:
Again, good point, well argued. Childish insults really make the difference, don't they.
yeah, they're great fun. so playground insults offend you but white supremacists don't....sound

Hardly, as the nazi party doesn't exist and it's not in a political context. Given that the person in question has such an immence interest in, and knowledge of, history, it's pretty safe to assume he can back up any position he holds (I have spoke to him many, many times). Which also negates the bonehead arguement, unless by bonehead you mean someone who doesn't agree with you.
reading a load of pulp history 'biographies' of nazi and neo-nazi leaders isn't exact a postdoc in history, buddy. by bonehead i mean idiot. i should have made that clearer.

Promoting hate? Jumping to conclusions a bit there. You are the one trying to censor what you precieve to be some sort of ideological opposition. I don't see any supposed "far right" people interfering with anything you do.
you don't think the white supremacy movement has anything to do with promoting hate? maybe you should get your mate hellvomit to share some of his vast wealth of scholarly 'historical' knowledge on the subject with you.

bottom line that goes for everyone and everything? i thought you had a staunch ideological opposition to prescribing what others should do.
as for your bottom line, i've never met hitler but i'm fairly sure he was a prick. but hey, i guess he was entitled to his opinions. sure it's not like he ever tried to kill me, so what's the problem, right?

Calling people you don't know boneheads reflects quite badly on you actually, as does making assumptions and sweeping generelisations about things and people you clearly don't understand or know about (but think you do of course).

How many times must I repeat myself before you understand.

So to correct you, by bonehead, you mean someone you don't agree with, as you couldn't possibly know the intellectual capacity of a stranger. I'm sure you'll come right back with yet another witty childrens insult. Whatever. The internet's dead handy like that eh!

White supremecy eh? I'm sorry, yes you are very informed.

Christ...

should i take your garbled rambling to mean you don't have a sensible response to my post? and there's me thinking you were a logical, clever individual. i am shocked and disappointed.

PS: how many times must i repeat myself before you understand (bleat bleat); by bonehead i mean idiot, moron, halfwit; a person who is well fucking thick (websters). please don't attempt to correct me.

I am well aware of how your described your favourite word previously. But that is not the context you are using it in.

A sensible response to you're post, which made fuck all sense itself? Just the same stuff over and over and over and over again?

Garbled...it's a bit more advanced than your previous insults.

Fuck this.

i disagree. i put it to you that you are a thick cunt and have no decent argument, you're just trying to look smart by waffling about any old bollocks. and stop misspelling 'your', it's really irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back