National Prayer Breakfast, 46 Long, Stoat (1 Viewer)

why did ask if this gig was going ahead?
because we was told we were playing saturday night in eamonn dorans, downstairs, second on the bill. i heard it wasn't on because i asked if we were playing with the npb. and we were told we weren't.

why did i ask who the other bands were?
because i though we might be one of them.

its 7.30 on wednesday night, and just now i find out that that we aren't playing and we were double booked. so we have no gig this weekend. we had no gig last weekend, because the gasworks on friday was cancelled. also to cap it all, originally this gig was to go ahead on the 20th of feb. then it was cancelled because it was double booked. then the gig was moved to the 20th of march, tuesday (yesterday), but also cancelled. finally it was moved to sat nite, and now it is fucking cancelled again. i am going to kill somebody now, we are really pissed off. not with the bands playing, but with the venue... i think, or maybe there was a few crossed wires with the other bands..

i'm sorry about the rant. but i'm really annoyed about this.

the npb/angeline morrison/46 long/stoat gig is definitely on. Eamon Doran's are notorious for double booking bands...

if i remember rightly, the waltons once got quadruple booked in dorans... them were the days etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back