Nasty Promoters (1 Viewer)

Al Katraz

Hi, I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has had any bad experiences with a certain bigshot promoter going over their heads and pricing them out of a venue or who knows about that promoter tying bands to them when they come to Ireland. It's for the purposes of an article in a news magazine.

If this has happened to you or someone you know you can email me

Cheers

It's not the Slate. I really need to talk to people this has actually happened to for a properly researched, properly backed up piece.

try hag, the kids, the kabinboy, the rednecks, joa, joss and scilabs posse, any bands who've done support slots at the gigs, people who did witnness, and i suppose you could try godspeed/constellation too. that's off the top of my head.

Hiya Alan....there's that whole Breeder's malarky....

I really do hope you get that published.....

silo (13 Apr, 2002 07:22 p.m.):
try hag, the kids, the kabinboy, the rednecks, joa, joss and scilabs posse

Hey Al Katraz, if you're not familiar with any of these names or people, click on the 'members' link above (under where it says thumped.com discussion forum) and look for hag, damien, ritchie, the bearded lady and old - you can email them by clicking on the little envelope across from their name ... some/all of these might have useful information for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back