Votes: 6 25.0%
  • ryoji

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • mark ging

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
I just can't decide........

Snappy the turtle was in a spot of bother
“ooh, I’m in a right pickle. I’ve managed to crawl my way into someone’s garden. Oh, heavens!”
Cried Snappy.
The new garden was strange. The long grass was scary, and there was a smell of aids in the air. Snappy was getting very worried.
All of a sudden, Snappy saw a big man walk towards him. The strange man took pictures of Snappy (but thankfully, not of his soft underbelly, which Snappy didn’t like). The man took Snappy inside the house and went to write on the internet about him.
“Maybe this is a nice man” thought Snappy after a while “He’ll find me my way back home through the internet”
Snappy looked at his feet, or flippers. He didn’t even know what they were, “ooh, I wish I could use the internet” thought Snappy “then I’d come out of my shell”

JUST THEN……

------

Turty the turtle was in a spot of bother
“ooh, I’m in a right pickle. I’ve managed to crawl my way into someone’s garden. Oh, heavens!”
Cried Turty.
The new garden was strange. The long grass was scary, and there was a smell of aids in the air. Turty was getting very worried.
All of a sudden, Turty saw a big man walk towards him. The strange man took pictures of Turty (but thankfully, not of his soft underbelly, which Turty didn’t like). The man took Turty inside the house and went to write on the internet about him.
“Maybe this is a nice man” thought Turty after a while “He’ll find me my way back home through the internet”
Turty looked at his feet, or flippers. He didn’t even know what they were, “ooh, I wish I could use the internet” thought Turty “then I’d come out of my shell”

JUST THEN……

------

Rioji the turtle was in a spot of bother
Cried Rioji.
The new garden was strange. The long grass was scary, and there was a smell of aids in the air. Rioji was getting very worried.
All of a sudden, Rioji saw a big man walk towards him. The strange man took pictures of Rioji (but thankfully, not of his soft underbelly, which Rioji didn’t like). The man took Rioji inside the house and went to write on the internet about him.
“Maybe this is a nice man san” thought Rioji after a while “He’ll find me my way back home through the internet”
Rioji looked at his feet, or flippers. He didn’t even know what they were, “ooh, I wish I could use the internet” thought Rioji “then I’d come out of my shell”

JUST THEN……

-------

Mark Ging the turtle was in a spot of bother
Cried Mark Ging.
The new garden was strange. The long grass was scary, and there was a smell of aids in the air. Mark Ging was getting very worried.
All of a sudden, Mark Ging saw a big man walk towards him. The strange man took pictures of Mark Ging (but thankfully, not of his soft underbelly, which Mark Ging didn’t like). The man took Mark Ging inside the house and went to write on the internet about him.
“Maybe this is a nice man” thought Mark Ging after a while “He’ll find me my way back home through the internet”
Mark Ging looked at his feet, or flippers. He didn’t even know what they were, “ooh, I wish I could use the internet” thought Mark Ging “then I’d come out of my shell”

JUST THEN……

This has the makings of a good sitcom. I can't wait to see what hilarious adventures you get up to with your new 'housemate'.

Chortle. Tee hee. Guffaw.

This has the makings of a good sitcom. I can't wait to see what hilarious adventures you get up to with your new 'housemate'.

Chortle. Tee hee. Guffaw.

could i be any more turtle?

turtle-t.jpg
chandler-bing-job-27397.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back