My toenail is about to come off... (1 Viewer)

It will probably become mutated when it falls off, you should see a geneticist, my uncle had a similar problem, now he has no toenails but moderate ninja skills. comparitavely better, I would say

...will it grow back?

I'm kinda scared. What happens when there's no nail? Are you susceptible to infections? Will my foot eventually have to come off??

I can't afford the doctor, I'm going to Sweden on Friday.

you probably had hurt your toe so bad. !ninjaaaa don't worry, it would grow back but it would take some time.:)

i was just looking through my photos and found this one of my toenail a few days before it fell off, thought you might like to see

3048086855_225f974c0d.jpg

some of the blood was still gooey underneath even though i injured it about a month previously! i had great fun prising it off.

I hurt my toe when I was 16.. No idea how it happened, was sitting locked in a chipper when this awful pain came over my left toe.

Couldnt hide it from my ma for very long, got the blood drained out of it by the doctor. Anyway, I didnt quite look after it, was trying to let on as if it didnt bother me at all. I didnt want my mother asking me questions about something that i'd kill the brain cells with the answer to.

Was walking accross the landing and they heard this awful scream, i'd hit of off the skirting board and it came off. Infected as FUCK! It grew back after a while, has some ridge-esq qualties to the centre of it though. Just slop a few layers of nail varnish on it though and no on will no the difference if that does happen.

I lost all my toenails when I was working on the Cutty Sark. The ships doctor recommended lots of oranges and some rum.
Hope this helps.

It grew back after a while, has some ridge-esq qualties to the centre of it though. Just slop a few layers of nail varnish on it though and no on will no the difference if that does happen.
my new toenail was all lompy, i pared it flat with a stanley knife and it looks alright now

The lads held me down and carried out the operation there on saturday night. Captured the moment on my phone. Our female Swedish hosts weren't all that enamoured with me walking around their apartment with blood oozing from my toes. Which was fair enough really.

The lads held me down and carried out the operation there on saturday night. Captured the moment on my phone. Our female Swedish hosts weren't all that enamoured with me walking around their apartment with blood oozing from my toes. Which was fair enough really.

get it up there on youtube for the laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back