My Remorse & Revolution Of A Sun CD Launch (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

hello

My Remorse and Revolution Of A Sun are having a joint CD launch in Fredz on the 5th of June... its 8 quid entrance, and you get both CDs.

All you people i promised to send a Cd to should get it in the coming weeks. sorry for the delay kids.

Sweet Mother of GOD! The two of you are playing in Freds!!!!????

For those who don't know 'My Remorse' of 'Revolution of a Sun'. These are two of the harder acts in Cork... And freds is tiny... maybe a 100 people.

Both Bands are really good, but loud!!!! And in freds??? damnit... I have to go... I haven't punished my ears in some time.

A highly recommended event... For those who like to hurt themselves... And in Freds Zeppelins? Damn it!!!

I'm there!

Beast said:
Sweet Mother of GOD! The two of you are playing in Freds!!!!????

For those who don't know 'My Remorse' of 'Revolution of a Sun'. These are two of the harder acts in Cork... And freds is tiny... maybe a 100 people.

Both Bands are really good, but loud!!!! And in freds??? damnit... I have to go... I haven't punished my ears in some time.

A highly recommended event... For those who like to hurt themselves... And in Freds Zeppelins? Damn it!!!

I'm there!

what are you talking about?
you are some sort of crazy person.

mmm... ill try and give it a go..
[R]evolution of a Sun play hardcore music, similar to that of Converge, Breach, Neurosis. They are chaotic and excellent live. If by normal vocals you mean "clear distinct singing" then no, they dont have that.

As for us if you've never heard us, we play what is most often tagged as "emotional hardcore" so there are places where the music is heavy and the vocals are screamy and there are heavy and melodic moments where the vocals are "normal" and singing.
Hope that helps.

meta said:
you guyz sound like Liars, without the delay and the distorted english vocasl.
we do?

and as for Cork, its located back in the Stone Age, i hear there are time machines leaving from modern Dublin Heuston Station to this hole regularly now.
sure come down for the experience, after all, what doesnt kill you....... (will make you wish it had)

Oh yes! saw [r]ev. of the sun in the wolfhound once, and played with My Remorse in a battle of the bands thing. Both bands are chaotic live! There'll be nothing left of freds after it!
Will be there with bells on,and an ambulance waiting outside!! YES!!!

cov-pulp-b.jpg

So what about Pulp, it's a great record... I own it.

Took a Hopper, did you see that Los Langeros is playing in Cork tonight. Talk about insane, I heard there new material when we were recording in Ownihinsha. They are excellent.

Sort of a No means No, Pogues,John spencer blues explosion

Sound.

tookahopper said:
Oh yes! saw [r]ev. of the sun in the wolfhound once, and played with My Remorse in a battle of the bands thing. Both bands are chaotic live! There'll be nothing left of freds after it!
Will be there with bells on,and an ambulance waiting outside!! YES!!!
I hadn't though of that until now. Tookahopper, you're right.

It's sort like when I saw Ministry back in 1989 at the riviera theatre in Chicago and before the show even began, the venue was walled in ambulances waiting for the slaughter.

There were fifeteen trucks waiting. I remember the kids getting pulled out of the Mosh pit covered in blood or lying limp being body surfer out of the dancefloor and onto strecthers which quickly removed them to whatever hospital was closest.

There were two deaths at that show and ministry never stopped the show.

Is it reckless for the band... yes, did Ministry care?

No.

meta said:
you guyz sound like Liars, without the delay and the distorted english vocasl.

haha are you still bitter about that? i was only joshin ya kid, i like liars

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back