My Remorse & Revolution Of A Sun CD Launch (1 Viewer)

Look on the upcoming events on the side of your screen. But that is not important right now... what matters now is that you guys are going to ruin Toms poor small room.

Hey, does revolution still have two drummers?

Beast said:
Look on the upcoming events on the side of your screen. But that is not important right now... what matters now is that you guys are going to ruin Toms poor small room.

Hey, does revolution still have two drummers?
im actually blind!
ya rev still have the two drummers, one doubling as a second vocalist as well.

launch.jpg

thanks to the bands who played and everyone who came tonight, it was fuckin amazing, one of the best nights i've ever had, gig or otherwise.

anyone who picked up a cd, i'd love to hear what ye think, so we can become a better, brighter, and altogether more sexual unit.

cheers

wah
i couldn't go to this on account of not being arsed to get out of bed until 4.30
can i get one of them cds off you alany?

yep, youre back down in langer land now arent ya? just let me know when you're in town i spose, do you have my number? if not, i'll PM ya. You missed a mad night though!!!

my own night was perfectly 'mad' thank you; i watched the end of the affair and bawled my eyes out. i might be up on wednesday. i'll text you whenever i am, anyway.

yep, i'll be in town on wed anyway, so let me know if you are. i plan a night in myself tonight with my peter jackson collection....

ha, just finished watching that about 5 mins ago... its the most fucked film ever. that old guy who leads the aliens is a fuckin legend: "arent i the lucky one, i got a chunky bit"

bad taste is deadly. "dereks don't run" ... best film blurb ever.

Alan Remorse said:
anyone who picked up a cd, i'd love to hear what ye think, so we can become a better, brighter, and altogether more sexual unit.

cheers
the cd's cool. by the way, which guitarist are you? hey mercedes or shai hulud t-shirt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back