my really bad music video... (1 Viewer)

jpat

Website
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTMIOcgLBt8"]YouTube - James Dalton-Somewhere With You[/ame]

comments?

it's like a budget new york version of that savage garden video where some dude is traipsing all over paris looking for his burd and she's like off banging some turd from the band. probably. I think they hooked up in the end though. life can be beautiful sometimes.

no, i posted that it was bad, because, even though it is my tune, and i had a hand in putting the thing together, it is pretty bad. lots of people have liked it, but i figured i was only going to get some good negative comments here, even though it has been ages since i posted anything

NYU film school by any chance?

Do those lads film anything not in Wash Sq?
They must be freaking out over the last couple of months seeing as most of it has been closed for renovations.

well, even though we did shoot in wash square, it wasn't nyu kids...

and wash square was pretty closed off to us, but we got by

i think the rooftop stuff up in washington heights was fun to do, as well as the gwb stuff

I presume you're the bloke with the guitar. My only question is why you were following the bloke who broke up with his girlfriend?
Did you fancy him? Did you get to have sex with him? And, if so, why did you cut that out?

well, if you notice from the stellar acting by the lake, you'll notice the girl breaks up with him, you know, the long walk away from him and he throwing his arms all dramatic as he turns

i am the bloke with the guitar and i was captured so well and was made to look so sexy that if there was fancy involved from my end, my sexiness would have been undeniable to the wandering miserable overactor and we would have included excerpts and stuff

i found a worse one:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1.42 is the best bit

jpat

it aint the worst
suits the song
remove the cheap dissolves (fades) and it should be allright.

The opening shot of you sitting on the bench at the Waverly corner of WS shakes about a bit. You must have a bit of steady footage somewhere, no?

And, the acting around the 40 second mark, when your man is doing the <hands out :eek:> gesture is a bit Shakespearean.

There was a bit of a narrative to it though, which is nice in a video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back