my art for sale..../ hand bags/ (1 Viewer)

darknothing

ok i love to paint....and i got bored one day and painted a bag ...thought it looked cool so i carried it to school and the 4 people who i din't know stoped me and asked me about it then asked if i was selling them...then a 3 of my friends asked me to make them one and 1 payed me...so i guys people like them....my bag had a sunny day with grass and blue skys with blood dripping down with the words " boy of dream worlds killing....the world of liers told me your truths" a cross one side and the other was a scribble heart...the 3 other bags i've made so far 2 had island theme and 1 had a punk skull theme........

i will asap be putting up pic.s of these bags ....if you are think you may want one please email me or call me at 765-993-6872 i can put almost aanything on this bag or you can tell me a bit about your self and i'll try to make one thats fits you....oh and prices are different for each bag....

005.5-ballsack.jpg

are they made from amputated limbs?

darknothing said:
ok i love to paint....and i got bored one day and painted a bag ...thought it looked cool so i carried it to school and the 4 people who i din't know stoped me and asked me about it then asked if i was selling them...then a 3 of my friends asked me to make them one and 1 payed me...so i guys people like them....my bag had a sunny day with grass and blue skys with blood dripping down with the words " boy of dream worlds killing....the world of liers told me your truths" a cross one side and the other was a scribble heart...the 3 other bags i've made so far 2 had island theme and 1 had a punk skull theme........

i will asap be putting up pic.s of these bags ....if you are think you may want one please email me or call me at 765-993-6872 i can put almost aanything on this bag or you can tell me a bit about your self and i'll try to make one thats fits you....oh and prices are different for each bag....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back