mtv's 16 and pregnant (1 Viewer)

48042508.jpg

wait this thing is an hour long? ok, The City is still my favourite tv show...although if they break up, I might get back into it

i give ryan a year max before he ditches maci.
that's optimistic of you....i'd say he ditched her before it aired, not least cos she's a pain in the arse
i was stuck on a train through wales with a similar couple, fella, trying his best because he did like the girl and they were having a kid, but she was just nipping and nipping at his head, she had me even henpecked by proxy after 10 minutes.

that's optimistic of you....i'd say he ditched her before it aired, not least cos she's a pain in the arse
i was stuck on a train through wales with a similar couple, fella, trying his best because he did like the girl and they were having a kid, but she was just nipping and nipping at his head, she had me even henpecked by proxy after 10 minutes.
she was a pain in the arse!? He was a poor excuse for a dad - he had zero interest and was a complete prick. Neither of them was particularly copped on (riding a quad bike when 8mths pregnant? very clever) but he was just a disaster. The bit where she was trying to study and he wouldn't mind the baby was so horrible. The show was depressing as fuck. :(

Cheerleader, dirt bike racer, straight A student, popular...

Seems like she had everything but a packet of condoms.

Infairness though that chap is being a prick... that part where she was trying to study and he was just shouting, would have been so simple just to pick the child up like!

Though the promo for next weeks episode showed the mother of the 16yr old batin' her while driving the car. Now that was some impressive parenting skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back