MSN Virus (1 Viewer)

SeanR

Website
punk4it.proboards29.com
Just in case anyone here uses MSN and hasn't heard about the virus, it's been going around. If someone on your contacts list gets it, their computer will send it to you without them knowing and if you take it, it'll get sent to everyone on your list. Basically, just make sure your friends are actually sending you something and don't accept files with a .pif extension. Cheers!

big%20mac.jpg

mmmmmm ac...

jesus! i just read my age on my post and my reactions was like, haha, no way boss! then i realised, yes i fukin am 23. now im freaked!

Sean (V.D.) said:
You'd still be able to get it if you were using messenger. You'd just be on a stupid Mac! :rolleyes:

Possibly, however most viruses don't target Macs at all, and the Mac version of Messenger uses a different software program to run on the operating system as far as I'm aware, so you probably wouldn't still get it actually.

I dont think you'll get the virus on a mac either, or luinx for that matter, again virus's are only really targeted to windows. I think i may have got that but my virus guard stopped it, was it a trojon?

Yeah I was. Thanks for watchin and sorry about that cover. But as you probably heard, our set was shorter than we were supposed to play on account of the new drummer so we had to play that song (which we'd only practiced once) and one of our own songs that the drummer'd never played in his life. It was pretty awkward... Haha. Thanks for watchin though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back