mr fussy based on hitler? (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
i was reading some mr men and little miss books to a young child i teach on the weekends when i happened upon Mr Fussy.

don't you agree that he looks alot like hitler? what was roger hargreaves thinking???!

074985202X.gif

Nope. Hitler's hair was different.

He looks more like Arthur Lowe, who narrated the stories in the cartoon version on the BBC before his untimely death, when Vincent Price cut his head off and left it in the bed for his wife to find in the morning.

No, wait...hang on. Something wrong with that memory.

oh yeah, i just googled hitler and saw he had a side parting. but still, mr fussy DOES bear an uncanny resemblance. and mr clumsy, who comes to visit, (in the buke) looks alot like hitler might have after a night on tequila and speed.

- see?

Mr-Men---Little-Miss-Mr-Clumsy-91844.jpg

did anyone ever get the full set of mr men/little miss books?

i so desperately wanted a complete collection so that the spines would spell out the series - alas it was not to be. :(

kiddies books are awesome - just finished danny the champion of the world with one of the other kids and have him on the BFG now. BFG was one of the best books I ever read as a kid........

did anyone ever get the full set of mr men/little miss books?

i so desperately wanted a complete collection so that the spines would spell out the series - alas it was not to be. :(

kiddies books are awesome - just finished danny the champion of the world with one of the other kids and have him on the BFG now. BFG was one of the best books I ever read as a kid........

I've got a few sets, in my bookshop though. I can look at them and go "deadly" but then kids come in and mess up the display or buy some of the byouks. .|..|

No, but I'm a few away from a full set of first edition Peter And Jane books.

I plan on teaching my kids to read using them.

i swear, my children are going to be readers. i grew up on books and am so glad for it - and funnily enough alot of the material these kids' parents have bought is the same stuff i used to read, i guess good kiddies books never go out of fashion.

here, for you:

jane.jpg

i swear, my children are going to be readers. i grew up on books and am so glad for it - and funnily enough alot of the material these kids' parents have bought is the same stuff i used to read, i guess good kiddies books never go out of fashion.

here, for you:

jane.jpg
'what we see here is what we think is a normal stream but is in fact, a paedophile disguised as one.'
brasseye.JPG

_1507315_brass300.jpg

so anyway are we in agreement about mr fussy's possible nazi heritage?

Hargreaves was a nazi. Right so. I'll be onto the Guardian and Joe Duffy in the morning.

We'll get an honest to God book-burning going.

LaLa, this all your fault! Any chance you had of getting that complete set is probably gone up in smoke.

Thank God P&J were British....

I think my mother was getting at something when I was small and bought me Mr.Messy and Little Miss Bossy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back