Mozzarella (1 Viewer)

Daisy's Dukes

Oh wow, am I in love with this right now and foreva.

Up to last year my only experience of mozzarella was those balls of it in the bags of fluid which are tasteless and rubbery, or even worse, the grated yellow coloured stuff for putting on pizzas. Then I went to France and had the most sexy mozzarella in a caprese salad and realised how substandard the stuff I had been consuming is. This was soft, slight oozing in the middle and flavoursome

I am now obsessed and eat at least one 'ball' a week, the best I have found so far being the M&S one.

I am going home soon to make myself a nice caprese.

Lets appreciate proper mozzarella..|..|

Yum, yum. Best Mozzerella I've ever had was in the States, homemade stuff sold in fist sized lumps wrapped in cling film from Maywood Market in New Jersey.

Caprese Salad rocks.

best mozzarella i had was last week in sorrento, aparrently the campagne region is the shit for mozzarella. so so so good...caprese paninni..i could go for one of thise bad boys now..

morrisseyongrass.jpg
+
637%20Cinderella.jpg

Oh wow, am I in love with this right now and foreva.

Up to last year my only experience of mozzarella was those balls of it in the bags of fluid which are tasteless and rubbery, or even worse, the grated yellow coloured stuff for putting on pizzas. Then I went to France and had the most sexy mozzarella in a caprese salad and realised how substandard the stuff I had been consuming is. This was soft, slight oozing in the middle and flavoursome

I am now obsessed and eat at least one 'ball' a week, the best I have found so far being the M&S one.

I am going home soon to make myself a nice caprese.

Lets appreciate proper mozzarella..|..|

It is delicious if you can find a quality ball.

That M&S one you speak of is pricey - varies from €2.49 to €3.29 but is really nice. Lovely oozing in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back