Movies with great endings (2 Viewers)

nuke terrorist said:
DAS BOOT looks like the chaps you were not supposed to like but do have survived until they step on to the dock then .....

worst ending...ever.was it a joke or what.i can't believe i sat through that fil

Brian Conniffe said:
irreversible
ha. my girlfriend started working as an assistant manager in a store very recently and one of the staff guys working there randomly gave her a loan of irreversible out of nowhere, for no apparant reason. bit weird... I mean, was he trying to come onto her? she wasn't impressed to say the least. frankly his motives baffle me. :confused:

maybe his motives were pure. who knows... heheh she wasn't too impressed when she saw it in my dvd collection a couple of days later either! oops. :D

hmm, thats weird alright. it's a brilliant film, but you really have to be prepared for it. i cant understand someone randomly lending it to someone. if he was coming on to her, that has to be the worst method i have ever heard of! :D

haha, bloody hell. that's a bit weird alright.

i think irreversible is a masterpiece (although i stand alone is slightly better) but i'd never just hand it out willy nilly to people i dont know. i think he needs to work on his technique a bit.

Brian Conniffe said:
the wicker man

yes, indeed.
also, it's a wonderful life
perfect friday
sideways

but first prize must go to 'happiness'. i won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but a boy has a wank while looking at his next door neighbour in the nip, comes for the first time and the dog licks up all the love custard, then the boy goes into the living room where his parents/relatives are gathered and proudly announces that he's just come. fucking brilliant.
.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

Okay.. so the movie is so overexposed it's almost a cliche now, but I thought the end of the Shawshank Redemption was lovely. I was just certain the bugger was for hanging himself, and then that beautiful beach scene with no words. Ahh.. bring a tear to a glass eye that would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back