Movies with great endings (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
great as a whole, but the ending of Amelie always gives me a nice little happy feeling when they're racing around on his scooter.

what else.....oh yeah love the ending of Life is Beautiful. great tear jerker.

i love the ending of monsters ball, when billy bob and halle berry are sitting on the steps of the house looking into the garden, and the camera pans out. it's a beautiful moment which instills a sense of hope and optimism for the two main characters and hints at the fact that things are going to work out for them...thankfully the film ended on a (relative) positive note.

house of 1000 corpses - bill molsley in weirdo crimson voodoo garb burning bonfires - dr satan and some weird guy with an axe running around some catacombs

La La said:
fuck yeah.
and then the pixies come on and the buildings burn....definitely a great ending..|..|

I preferred the ending in the book but it was nice! Loads of great endings Donnie Darko, Heat, seven(yes fincher was good once!), Dead mans shoes. I hate happy speilberg like endings

the Tenant has the best ending ever. man crawling to his apartment and jumping out the window the second time because the first try failed. and becomes a vegetable. funniest thing ever HAHAHAHA

bubbling under:
rosemary's baby
dogville
paths of glory

Well it was mentioned in a different thread but it belongs here.

the best ending ever is...

the karate kid.

fuck yeah!!! half the country were practicing one footed karate kicks in their bedrooms for months after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back