Movies/Horrorthron?? (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Anyone going then?besides me?
"Ichi the killer" and "Charlie's Family" ...i can't wait..

Anyway, like the book/records thing, and cos i'm curious about the taste of the punks in things beside music, what kinda films have you kids been watching?

"Its Alive!(Part 3)" - return of the Mutant Babies....
Seriously funny stuff - its showing on one of the Sky movie channels still i think - it was on last thursday.

"In like Flint" - spoof movie on the movie channels as well...

well we know what you've been watching, grimes!
psyche

i'm definitely going to see The Burning. Jason Alexander from seinfeld is in it.
last week i watched: texas chainsaw massacre, zombie flesh eaters, soylent green and some other shit i can't remember. rambo i think.
i'll probably watch fletch and caddyshack this week.

andrew

in my dvd collection:
-clerks
-KIDS
-auntie mame (an oldie but a goodie!!)
-better off dead
-ferris bueller's day off
-pulp fiction
-rock n roll high school
-interview with a vampire
-the goonies
-suburbia (the older one)
-amelie

also good... half baked, city of god, dazed and confused, mallrats, taxi driver, romper stomper, the believer, any of the 80's molly ringwald movies.... more that i can't think of... but yeah

Flip - sorry
rodney mullen versus daewon song round 1
Element world tour
Birdhouse - the end
zero - dying to live
various things from www.atom.com

ilene, let phil borrow kids, then he'll be able to "get" more of my "jokes".

"Ichi the Killer" is pretty ok movie, not really my thing though.I cant fuckin wait to see "Charlies Family" , ive got a preview version of it and i bought the script in book form , its rapid.

Also looking forward to seeing "Dont Torture a Duckling" this weekend.And "House of 1000 Corpses", should be interesting to see if rob zombie played down the gore.im going to go to as much of this horrorthon as i possibly can.

i have a small DVD collection :
basically
Ichi The Killer
Audition
Battle Royale
Versus
Ringu
Kairo
The Eye
Juon
Dead Or Alive(1+2)
Fudoh.

I want to see Ichi on the big screen , maybe Undead too heard its really good , .. heard nothing but bad things about House Of 1,000 corpses .. meant to have been cut to pieces by the MPAA .

Hopefully the suprise movie is Battle Royale 2 , even though i heard it sucked .

I'm probably going to the Horrorthon on the Monday

Anyway, films I like:

Bride of Frankenstein
Nosferatu
Return of the Living Dead
The Invisible Man
Evil Dead series
Most Friday the 13th films. Except the one where it wasn't Jason or Jason's mom, even that thing in space was better than that.
Frankenstein
The Thing
Halloween 1 and 2, and 3 is alright too once you get over the no Michael thing.
Romero junk
Toy Story
Nightmare Before Christmas
Shrek
Batman Returns
Ring
Class of 1984

evil dead is classic... and i especially liked the line in the first halloween, "who is the boogie man?!"... how about poltergeist or damien or rosemary's baby? those are seriously fucking creepy...

The bit in the Omen with the decapitatiion is pretty cool.

Ring's the only thing that's creeped me out in a while, and that was only because it made AmeriMichael scream like a little girl about six times.

My cousin's in 4th year studying medicine and has to perform autopsies on dead people. Anyway, last summer herself and some friends made their own movie slicing up dead people. Nothing quite like old dead people with their insides splattering all over the floor. Phil, I know your into that fucked up shit, so let me know if you want a copy.

Blackenedflag said:
My cousin's in 4th year studying medicine and has to perform autopsies on dead people.
while i'm glad to hear they confine their autopsies to dead people, the rest of it is most likely highly illegal - bodies donated to medical science or not. I suggest you edit that post.

pete said:
while i'm glad to hear they confine their autopsies to dead people, the rest of it is most likely highly illegal - bodies donated to medical science or not. I suggest you edit that post.
Actually, she said it was done for research purposes. Which is probably true. Still fucked up tho. And I tought this was the interent. Cant I say whatever i want??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back