MOUTPIECE XMAS PARTY (1 Viewer)

If I out her she'll kill me.
She doesn't post but does read the gig threads.

Great night last night, really enjoyed it, the gig was great and the dj's downstairs were all brilliant especially conzo playing the blades, class, heres some more pics:

ZAFARANCHOS
SAM_0467.jpg

SAM_0441.jpg

SAM_0440.jpg

MOUTHPIECE
SAM_0465.jpg

SAM_0466.jpg

SAM_0456.jpg

SAM_0454.jpg

SAM_0448.jpg

SAM_0445.jpg

Apoligies to the 2 girls that walked into the toilet when I was trying to put my foot in the sink, made sense at the time. !ninjaaaa

Better than one of Gazzer's bandmates walking in on you. Poor dude was so embarrassed that I couldn't stop laughing. I should have been the one morto since my pants were down. Sorry I had to leave early... I had dinner reservations. :(

That was one DEADLY party!

Thanks to all who came down.I'm in a fucking jocker now and have to go sort out the gear.

ROCK N ROLL BABY!

I havent forgotten.I'll give you a shout.

Man that was some hooly!

Ah yeah! I remember now.they're in the bag with the mic's.I'll fetch 'em now.

Ps.That Damo fella is some kinda ledgebag.

Non Band pics.

Corm Gary Derek

Dregin

Gary

Riath and friends

Me, pic taken by Scientician I think.

Nizmo and Kevin Roosky

Blurry but essential up.

Fucking great pics.Was a fucking cracker of a session!!

Just got the gear,now having a beer and reminiscing!

Zafaranchos blew my tiny mind.

Plus I love that Moose fella!He knows how to get down!!!

Mid day Moutpiece / Zaf drinking madness. Great way to celebrate my birthday.

Was a fucking mental night. International, then Tripod, then was supposed to go back to BDG's but went back to International, then to Pravda, then to Bruxelles, then back to PRavda, then a house party in Bayside, and another one in Clongriffin, then a taxi home.

Tried to pay the taxi driver with a shoulder of Jameson but he was havin none of it.

Mid day Moutpiece / Zaf drinking madness. Great way to celebrate my birthday.

Was a fucking mental night. International, then Tripod, then was supposed to go back to BDG's but went back to International, then to Pravda, then to Bruxelles, then back to PRavda, then a house party in Bayside, and another one in Clongriffin, then a taxi home.

Tried to pay the taxi driver with a shoulder of Jameson but he was havin none of it.

Thats the way to do it!

I remember thing I was gonna plug in a mic and get BDG to give us an auld rap,but he disappeared before I could get my drunken shit together!

What a seshoon!!!!!!

Zafarancheetos were deadly.

Damo was deadly

The Dj's were deadly

Drinkin all day was deadly.

Basically being given a bar in the city centre in which to put on a gig and play records for the whole day was deadly!

The wife and I's room in the Central Hotel was.....yep deadly.

Tommy was missed.

Can't wait for next year's Moutpiece Xmas party.

Ah jazes,I forgot about the Trousers lad with all the gargle and what not.

Heal up good soon Tommy,we've a busy schedule in January.As bryan Adams said The Kids Wanna Rock!

I'd say it was one of the best sesh's of the year.Even the mad looking randomers who stumbled into the Inters basement were within minutes waving their arms in the air like they just don't care!

To paraphrase Dregin...

YEOW!

Great sesh back in Lukes after too.The fucking place got trashed!I never seen so many people fall onto a record player!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back