MOUTPIECE XMAS PARTY (3 Viewers)

Thats the way to do it!

I remember thing I was gonna plug in a mic and get BDG to give us an auld rap,but he disappeared before I could get my drunken shit together!

I'm so glad i ended up leaving before that happened haha, had great craic for the time i was there headed back towards the gaff with the best intentions of bringing cans of stella back but i obviously flaked, got stoned and drank perlenbacher and fell asleep at a stupidly early hour! great session all the same

12431_214089409588_542874588_2910032_996007_n.jpg

FUCKING PARTYTIME!!!

twas good to see all the heads, a fail on my behalf for missing the bands completely, i'm just going to have to come to the next gig now or something. also had to sneak away 'early' to get shit done today. glorious 5 hour blizzard drive/ski home with the exhaust falling off my car scarping along the road/sparks etc, best i could do was try and keep the car in key with the tunes. i'm almost deaf and blind now. pint badly needed.

You'd wanna get yer skates on man!

Or are the opening hours a little more "flexible" in the northh west?

Great to see ya nayways bro!

there's a gaff here serves legally till two because its stuck to a shit nightclub.

i can confirm after kneeling in the snow with a torch that the strange noise was my catalytic convertor bouncing off the road for five hours. sorry environment.

All good options tbh.

Yo Anarcho Munk,we gonna see you up in the shmoke in January?

All good options tbh.

Yo Anarcho Munk,we gonna see you up in the shmoke in January?

Yeah! Gonna come up for Shitty Limits if i can get some €'s together for the bus. that gig is going to be a belter.

I was gonna call up yesterday but eh... barely had enough money to get a bus home.

Ann Post is sound and not actually the guy I thought he was. From now on I, a) have to be notified of thumped username changes and b) decree all thumpeders wear their scientician-issued username badges at all times in public.

Here's a wee video of us by guy called Benjamin.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back