Moutpiece,Roosky, Ghundi, Three for the Morgue- 23rd May- Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

I saw Muller and Fucky the Ninth come in the back door (ooo er) I tried to fix the door, but it was broken. I kept an eye on the door the rest of the night and didn't see any one else come in. Sorry for your trouble anyways Damone.

That being said, I would rather that the gig was remembered as having three good bands and nearly everyone having a good time. How about another page and a half of people talking about how punk the Letterkenny crew were for driving down for the gig and having a party in the van in front of the venue.

I saw Muller and Fucky the Ninth come in the back door (ooo er) I tried to fix the door, but it was broken. I kept an eye on the door the rest of the night and didn't see any one else come in. Sorry for your trouble anyways Damone.

That being said, I would rather that the gig was remembered as having three good bands and nearly everyone having a good time. How about another page and a half of people talking about how punk the Letterkenny crew were for driving down for the gig and having a party in the van in front of the venue.
You re right there was only two ,mullers obvisiously the geezer with the dreads , and yeah it should be said it was a GREAT nite and the letterkenny gents deserve maxi respect ,end of story,onwards and upwards

I think the night should be remembered for the guest singer with Moutpiece, the mexican wrestling mask topped it off as well.

Fantastic night, great seeing Ghundi again.

enjoyed all the bands at this. even had a semi naked man on my chest when i woke up the next morning*

* i am of course... referring to the moutpiece tshirt! :)

I think the night should be remembered for the guest singer with Moutpiece, the mexican wrestling mask topped it off as well.

Fantastic night, great seeing Ghundi again.

aye, it was a great night in fairness. Roosky were particularly good, hadn't seen them before and i was well impressed. Watching the girls at the table near the front freak out every time Kollin stood up on the ledge was great fun. Gazzer's belt buckle was also quality.

aye, it was a great night in fairness. Roosky were particularly good, hadn't seen them before and i was well impressed. Watching the girls at the table near the front freak out every time Kollin stood up on the ledge was great fun. Gazzer's belt buckle was also quality.

That belt was a present from me auld lad.He can't stand Heavy Metal..|..|

Trev, I'll have you know that fella on yer chest was in is jocks.I should know.I'd say you probably were'nt though.

Trev, I'll have you know that fella on yer chest was in is jocks.I should know.I'd say you probably were'nt though.

i fuckin was. i bought two tshirts. one for normal wearing and another that i stitched into a pair of briefs before i went to bed after the gig.

Fuck Superted,
quadcard.jpg

what about SUPERMOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back