MOUTPIECE ALBUM LAUNCH 27TH SEPTEMBER WITH EXCUSES AND EVIL KNIEVALS (3 Viewers)

Moutpiece are in talks with a major supplier of cheap human organs out in the tropics,we're looking at doing a line of Gazzer brand replacement livers.

What's going on here?
Page 2!
I don't fucking think so.

Now that I've finally found me marbles post GGI I am now back talking about meself full time on Eirecore.Its a cans sunday in Finglas if anyones interested.

You shoulda seen the drinking that went on after hours in iddles gaf Diddles.Gaz Fitz produced a bottle of frozen absolut from under his hat.Good times.Tommy Trouser snake even kept truckin' till 25 o'clock in the morning!good Times.I'm milling a few cans 'o' Guinness at the mo.Confidence is restored.
Plus the stereo bit the dust.nothing to do with me I might add.

When I looked at the line-up for this weekend, my child began to cry, my wife shot me a dirty look and I felt a shooting pain right where I would imagine my liver to be.

Friday-Adebesi Shank Album launch with Kidd Blunt.
Saturday- Our All Day Launch Do with my birthday at midnight (finally I'm legal!)
Sunday- Strike Anywhere with OFAC (although I think my visa for skit will probably be revoked by then)

When I looked at the line-up for this weekend, my child began to cry, my wife shot me a dirty look and I felt a shooting pain right where I would imagine my liver to be.

Saturday- Our All Day Launch Do with my birthday at midnight (finally I'm legal!)
Sunday- Strike Anywhere with OFAC (although I think my visa for skit will probably be revoked by then)

Fuckin right! 5 days straight of gigs for me by the looks of it!!!

O'Death playing Thursday night in Whelans as well.

Just had what can only be described as a fucking ninja practice.This is gonna be a real smoker of a gig.

If you want to see this..
2008_0315Camera10021.jpg
or even this...
2008_0315Camera10024.jpg

Come to this!!. Bands will be starting at 2.00. Punk dishco starts at 6.00. Let's go!!

Shoulda been in the getting to know you thread.What was I thinking with the Jonathon Woss barnet?!

Drinks on the Yank?!

Roy you have got to be having a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back