MOUTPIECE ALBUM LAUNCH 27TH SEPTEMBER WITH EXCUSES AND EVIL KNIEVALS (3 Viewers)

The septic

That's right you lucky bastards. The Launch date, venue and bands are confirmed:

Saturday September 27th
The International Bar, Wicklow Street- Dublin 2

Upstairs from 2-6 - Moutpiece, Excuses, Evil Knievals-

The Basement from 6-30 till close- after party featuring the Moutpiece DJ's.

Come early, stay late, its gonna be a cracker!!!!

I wish we could attend but sadly it's not to be.

I might try set up a webcast for the faithful who can't be there in person.I wonder have they broadband in the Inter?Or just booze?

If there's a connection there I'll find it for ya :)

Right Dregsy,you're project managing the webcast.SRSLY.I've got the camera and tripod,we'll work out the minutia laters.

I'm not too sure at the mo.Would it not just be easier for me to lash it up online and then I dont have to pay for cds?Comprende mi amigo?

i have been requesting this record for some time now! im startin to think maybe they didnt record anything!! :p

i have the t-shirt, but not the record, will u guys be making up pencil cases and chuppa-chubb lollys pops?

The merchandising is gonna be off the chain. We're planning on making some action figures, but the band is split on whether they should be the old school 6" fabric ones or the newer smaller plastic one's with the kung foo grip.

Also on the cards:

Moutpiece jox (as seen in a whole host of videos and extraneous sightings) and a full line of child friendly clothing and accessories including no spill cider beakers and a fisher-price style machine that makes 3 skins into 1 for daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back