morph at SXSW & Glastonbury 2005! (1 Viewer)

Hey theyre like the family Von Trap, 'cept without Gayorg, fraulein Maria or any girls.

Latex lizzie said:
I means they like talking out of their arses. I look forward to it.

all bands talk out there 'holes when it comes to bios. i just wanted to know what REM albums this period encompasses.
It could decide whether I go and check them out or dismiss them entirely.

aaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha

02.jpg

Hey Neilo,
So far ur the only one who has talked sense! the ebow remark was mentioned by a guy that reviewed the album, check out motion at our site www.morphsville.com and tell me wot u think, i'll hang about to see wot u think! have a wee look at our video for lonelyfriend too at the same site!

"HAPPY DAYS!" MIKE :)

avernus said:
oh wait, heres Mr Von Trap now:

06.jpg

The fat guy is Frankie McClay that recoreded the album in his studio, the skinny guy is Mep in training for a pull through for a rifle...HA HA! But seriously guys, why all the fucked up statements? Go check them out and ill listen to all your childish remarx!

"HASPPY DAYS!" MIKE :)

Hey Mike, theres nothing fucked up about the Von Traps. They just didnt subscribe to Nazi politics and had to cross the alps to escape Austria.

morphsville.com said:
But seriously guys, why all the fucked up statements?

its got something to do with the way you're spamming this site advertising your site... but i dont want to give the game away or anything, tis more fun this way :rolleyes:

morphsville.com said:
Hey Neilo,
So far ur the only one who has talked sense! the ebow remark was mentioned by a guy that reviewed the album, check out motion at our site www.morphsville.com and tell me wot u think, i'll hang about to see wot u think! have a wee look at our video for lonelyfriend too at the same site!

can't listen in work.

ah well.

morphsville.com said:
Hey Neilo,

neil makes sense shocker!

nEiLo said:
can't listen in work.

ah well.

Can u listen wen u get home? Now that u have said so much it seems u must know a lot about music, i really value ur opinion on this! Please check it out wen u can and get back to me ASAP! if we r not to ur likin i will apologise for wastin ur time, if u like wot we r doing, ill send u a free copy of our album and a free copy of our acoustic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back