MORELLO DUBLIN DATE OMG!!!! LOL!!!! (1 Viewer)

I guess if you're gonna be in one of them bands what scream a lot, you should take care of your voice and get some singing lessons.
Or get this:

zen-of-screaming-dvd.jpg

Got loads of screamers on it talking up it's praises, dudes from H20, Madball, Thursday, Lamb Of God and loads of other shitty screamo bands.

I can't believe those people are so upset about Morello breaking up.

Was it like this when Settler broke up?

Can someone direct me to the thread where you were all upset when we finished? I can't seem to find it.

I think I saw some people crying in town that day.. they might have been street drunks.. and it might've been unrelated.

From someone who I think they post here too:

have an amazing time tonight...make another hiroshima happen!

Also, I didn't realise they meant so much to people:

Being the worlds biggest technophobe, I dont think I ve been on this board for 2 years...but now is the time.

When I heard, my heart rose into my mouth and choked me. This is a HUGE shock to my faith and ideals. I said to Mark recently that I could see them playing stadiums in 2 years, that was the extent of the reaction the boys were getting in the US. They were gonna be massive.
It was inspirational to see them doing so well, it gave me faith that it is possible for real talent to prevail in the face of adversity, and that there is a hell of alot of people who like to hear passionate music.

That is what Morello are, passionate. To think I wont see them thrashing eachother onstage and giving the audience 110% as they pour their aggression into this passion, breaks my heart.

To all the guys I send my love, my respect, a heartfelt hug and a call to take some time and reconsider if thats possible, too much already done to let it go now and so much more to happen...

"Enjoy your gigs in Germany! Make another Holocaust happen! I hate Jews."

Yeah.. weird stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back