MORELLO DUBLIN DATE OMG!!!! LOL!!!! (1 Viewer)

Skull Smile

The HOMECOMING!!!

Dec 21st
Temple Bar Music Centre, Dublin

who's going????

97032595_l.jpg

97033375_l.jpg

165687092_l.jpg

455761906_l.jpg

509148787_l.jpg

511920519_l.jpg

683048649_l.jpg

683131359_l.jpg

1208936234_l.jpg

1208952101_l.jpg

509148787_l.jpg

Ah ha ha! look at Alex's hair!

"We wanted to make a record that would empower the weak, ease the burdened, inspire the settler and shatter the self imposed mediocrity of modern living."

So eh....... no, no I won't be going thanks.

i'll say this. i may not like their music, and that bio/press release thing is utter toss, but i do repect that moving to the states (illegally!!) and touring constantly both take conviction and belief in your music. and alex is sound.

won't be at the gig mind.

i'll say this. i may not like their music, and that bio/press release thing is utter toss, but i do repect that moving to the states (illegally!!) and touring constantly both take conviction and belief in your music. and alex is sound.

180px-Greggles.jpg

IMG_9235-2006.03.30-16.05.38.jpg

hey george, sorry I thought this was the quizmania thread, my bad ! here, send us a myspace comment.

don't think it was illegal, but yeah I respect them for that too - I don't like their musics whatsoevah.

don't think it was illegal

wow, well good for them then. i just assumed it was as they were selling everything they had before they left. their label has probably sorted it all for them now though.

Never a truer word spoken. Hell, I'd love to be touring constantly and doing what I love......and nobody likes my music either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back