MORELLO DUBLIN DATE OMG!!!! LOL!!!! (1 Viewer)

TONIGHT!

P5150083.jpg

check out his booties...

509148787_l.jpg

"We wanted to make a record that would empower the weak, ease the burdened, inspire the settler and shatter the self imposed mediocrity of modern living."

people should not be allowed to speak like this. I mean whatever their urges are, someone should step in and say 'just no'. it's wrong. you can't think your album can do those things. you just can't. it should be against the law. and even if it could, you should shut your damn yapper.

why are they talking about inspiring Settler?

oh yeah, remember they did the interview where they said other dublin bands were shit?

I think if anyone ever made the mistake of interviewing me, I wouldn't be such a damn coward - I'd name names: individual people in bands that are shit.

like who? i'm interviewing you here..

first of all..

you.

actually that'd be pretty cool if the interviewer was some loser in a band and you ripped into how shit they were and the dude just totally freaked. then maybe a knife fight ensues.

People usually speak this kind of crap when they've got delusions of grandeur, they really don't know what they sound like. Really, I mean even Bono would go "thats a bit much lads, we can't say that." They must believe that they're one of the best, most original bands around right now. Which is funny. The music is average but good luck to them and all of that

people should not be allowed to speak like this. I mean whatever their urges are, someone should step in and say 'just no'. it's wrong. you can't think your album can do those things. you just can't. it should be against the law. and even if it could, you should shut your damn yapper.

So I just heard this band for the first time. Jaysus. Bit much for them to be calling Dublin Bands shite? I mean they say they want to crush all those other poser hair bands out there but....em....aren't they a bit of a....well...poser hair/bald band? , some of the riffs are rockin - ish, but overall it's a bit Captain America Kiddy punk. I dunno.

They wanna get onto their Laundrette too, they keep shrinking their T-shirts....

So I just heard this band for the first time. Jaysus. Bit much for them to be calling Dublin Bands shite? I mean they say they want to crush all those other poser hair bands out there but....em....aren't they a bit of a....well...poser hair/bald band? , some of the riffs are rockin - ish, but overall it's a bit Captain America Kiddy punk. I dunno.

They wanna get onto their Laundrette too, they keep shrinking their T-shirts....

they're muscle tops

Morello ain't going to sell out! It'll be empty, except for the relies, the dissalusioned, and jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back