Moral Dilemma! (1 Viewer)

subbuteo !

Website
Visit site
ok this band are coming over to play clonmel and the guy doing it is hoping to get them some more gigs....so i said id ask on here.not sure of dates yet but anyone think they might be interested ? esp dublin as they will fly in there.

DON'T JUST LISTEN TO THE BASTARD SONS SONG AS THE REST ARE TOTALLY different and way better i think anyway.

http://www.myspace.com/moraldilemmalondon

honestly thought this thread was gonna be like those head melting ethics classes, such as would you give a Jehovah witness baby a blood transfusion if its gonna die although its contrary to its parents religious beliefs..and should those suffering from long term depression be allowed euthanasia..

but it's a band :p

honestly thought this thread was gonna be like those head melting ethics classes, such as would you give a Jehovah witness baby a blood transfusion if its gonna die although its contrary to its parents religious beliefs..and should those suffering from long term depression be allowed euthanasia..

but it's a band :p

maybe you want something more like this then:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7175652.stm

Saw these lads supporting the Unseen in London a while back, Feckin' savage!!!! If they don't get gigs anywhere else I'll be headin down to Clonmel for sure!
In other vaguely half-interesting Punk rock trivia news, their bass player is going out with Darragh Restart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back