moral dilemma/easpa measa irish tour april (1 Viewer)

This tour wasn't originally booked with the two bands together, the gigs just collided. Easpa Measa are not playing Belfast due to work related/commitment reasons.

This tour wasn't originally booked with the two bands together, the gigs just collided. Easpa Measa are not playing Belfast due to work related/commitment reasons.

Ah i see.
Just a pity really, Easpa Measa really sound like a great band but i was too steamin at Nuclear Winter Fest to really enjoy them properly. Well, hopefully they will come up this part of the country soon.

sadly we won't be playing belfast for the foreseeable future, or even longer.

one of us is going to australia for a year+ in early may. we have 5 gigs before then & we won't be booking any more.

As things go the only one of the upcoming shows you guys have i can make it to is the 2nd of may. Hopefully money and transport situation will be favourable.

Section 4 have had to pull out of the Galway show gig due to injury. Galway hardcore punks Class Destruction will replace them www.myspace.com/classdestruction

moraldilemmasmaller.jpg

back to the top.....

oh and we're not playing belfast because we weren't asked and after nuclear winter im not surprised....lets just say bob you weren't the only one too steamin during our set.:)

Well, i am still set on coming to Dublin the 2nd of May (a bit shit that my first Dublin gig would be Easpa Measa's last) but that is if i have the cash and i can sort out getting back to the North Coast via Belfast.

didnt ask easpa measa to play cause when i booked the gig didnt know moral dilemma and easpa measa where doing the tour together ! if yous wana play it would be great to get a chance to see yous before eric heads off !! and as far i remember yous where brilliant at the winter fest but i was aslo fucked by the time yous played so cant really remember it to well !

But Johnny you were telling me yesterday how shit you think Easpa Measa are and how you hate them and you're glad they're not playing the Moral Dilemma gig in Belfast and how you want to fight their bass player?

when you booked the gig we weren't doing the tour together no bother i was slgging off us not anyone else.thanks for the offer but id say its to late for us to do it....and ill only fight you if your a catholic! im not fighting some prod.

It's good to see you keeping a high standard about these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back