moral dilemma/easpa measa irish tour april (1 Viewer)

subbuteo !

Website
Visit site
MORAL DILEMMA http://www.myspace.com/moraldilemmalondon

Easpa Measa http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=87953932

Galway april thursday 17th in "De Burgos",with local band...

Clonmel friday april 18th in the piper inn,
MORALEASPAMYSPACE.jpg

Cork saturdat april 19th in freds
with CAROSAH http://www.myspace.com/carosah
and Captain Spaulding http://www.myspace.com/fungusmuffin

Belfast sunday april 2oth front page bar,
easpa measa not playing this .i know nothing more anyone got info???? nuclear winter people i think....

I'm into going to this.I had to let my roadburn ticket slide.Byrnoes can I stay in your gaf?

is there much of a crowd for gigs like this in clonmel?
deadly to hear of gigs being organised there, spent loadsa my childhood there cos my granny lives there. lovely town.

em.... crowd not sure we played there a while back and was an ok turn out but apperently wasn't a good night crowd wise. 1 punky type i know of the rest are a mix of everything.the venue have gigs every week so they must be happy enough . the venue is sound. lizzy played there.|..|.|..|.|..|
the barmans an old rocker from kilkenny and is sound out and totally into it.
the atmosphere was freindly etc
hopefully with a few more punky gigs etc coming up we can get some more interest.in that side of things.

em.... crowd not sure we played there a while back and was an ok turn out but apperently wasn't a good night crowd wise. 1 punky type i know of the rest are a mix of everything.the venue have gigs every week so they must be happy enough . the venue is sound. lizzy played there.|..|.|..|.|..|

NO FUCKING WAY.

no joke, my dad put on that gig. it was the night whisky in the jar went to number one. still have the poster/reel to reel recording/"accounts" and photos from the night in our gaff in laois.
a few of the lads from horslips turned up and signed the account page thing too, haha.
that's so mental.

sounds deadly though.

NO FUCKING WAY.

no joke, my dad put on that gig. it was the night whisky in the jar went to number one. still have the poster/reel to reel recording/"accounts" and photos from the night in our gaff in laois.
a few of the lads from horslips turned up and signed the account page thing too, haha.
that's so mental.

sounds deadly though.

amazing!!!!!!!i fucking love lizzy jesus do something with the reel to reel get it out there or atleast get me a copy..or a copy of the poster would be amazing. there is a poster and a picture up behind the bar from the night maybe your dad is in it!

NO FUCKING WAY.

that's so mental.

sounds deadly though.
Reel to reel?????? More info please.

NO FUCKING WAY.

that's so mental.

sounds deadly though.
That's mad.Any chance you could scan the photos and throw 'em up here?

will do me best to all three requests there lads.
my da's been talking about getting the reel to reel sorted loads recently, so hopefully.
he had loadsa old rory gallagher recordings from cork too but i'm pretty sure he accidentally taped over some of them
the poster is absolutely massive and i reckon he'll frame it when he remembers where it is, haha, but i'm sure i'll sort something out.

if there's a picture behind the bar it's quite possible that he's in it haha. he had two photos from the night of him and his mates n the band n all in front of the bar all lined up for a pic and ya can see the clock in the background says something like half 11 or 12, then theres another picture of them all lined up and they all look wayyyy more pissed and the clock says something like half 4, hahaha.

jaysus, been so long since i thought about all of it, must pry like fuck next time i go home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back