Molloys is Dead, Long live Fakearms (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
It breaketh my heart but......

We’re sorry to have to tell you that Molloy’s has been sold, and so FAKEARMS at Molloys is no more…we will be looking for a new venue over the next few weeks, but for now we just want to say a big huge thanks to everyone who came down or played, and made it what it was. We’ve had fantastic nights, amazing music and lots of fun; thank you all so much.

First of all, big thanks to Grevs for his absolute reliability and to the staff at Molloys. For the support and the music, a special thanks to Paul/ Spectac, Toirse, Dunk & Trev/ Ambulance, Lizzie, Del 9, Gav, Barry/ The Last Sound, Brian, Papercop, Rod & Mick Morris, the Alphabet Set crew, the DEAF crew, Shelly, Steve, Kate, Elaine, Niamh, Simon & Laura, Mud, Ben Jacobs, FXORXL, John D, Dee D, Al, The Fear Board of Directors, Rob’ O Reilly, Aido, Neil/ Somadrone, DJ Depressed, The Tycho Brahe, Undermine, Billy G, Formika, Anodyne, Herv, Cool C, Billy & John, Rob McKean, Polska, Kenny & Keevo, Kate Butler, Steve (for getting naked for booze), James, Barry, Steve,Christo and all the other NCAD DJs & students and anybody we may have forgotten. We'd also like to apologise to those who kindly offered (thank you) but never got to play... we'll be in touch when we hear.

Regards, Karla, Aoifed & all at Front End Synthetics.

PS: Keep your eyes and ears peeled this summer for forthcoming releases by Ambulance and Spectac.

boo hiss . . .

i'm gonna have to go back to using my real arms? WHAT A GYP!

Cheers for the thanks be the by, (it's always grrrreat to have drunken monkeyness acknowledged)

seeya later

mud .|..|

aoife
that met bar place down past freebird is appardently looking for things to put on late all week. Went to helter shelter in there on sunday and it's a pretty daycent little place, quite like rira but not so big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back