mogwai tickets please (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter bph
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1

bph

i don't know if this should be in this section or in the one for buying and selling junk but i'd like to get my hands on one or two tickets for mogwai in dublin. pm me if you have any to sell please.

No need to go, I'll fill you in:

Quiet bit
Wall of Noise
Long Quiet bit
>go for pint
Wall of Noise
Quiet interlude
>Go to toilet
Wall of Noise
Really long Quiet bit
>punter exclaims how dynamic the sound is
Really Long Wall of Noise
show over

Go home, minus eardrums.

In my experience the music center is the easiest place in the world to get into without a ticket. I've been to numerous gigsd for free in there.

Surely you must know someone who works in there, rehearses in there or does the sound engineering cvourse in there??? If so they'll easily sneak you in.

You can also waffle to the person behind the "TBMC fuck wit bouncer" taking tickets that you're collecting instruments from the night before which I've never tried but mates swear by.

Also if you can get into the bar in the afternoon just hang around inside until the doors start.
All that said I've got still got a ticket for this gig .|..|

are they sold out then?have to say they were shit at the slint atp but heard this new song of theirs called 'travel is dangerous' (i think it's aidan moffat that sings on it), really upbeat, rockin, deadly guitars, in short really fuckin good.lookin forward to hearing more of the new stuff, maybe a return to form.

Alan Latchley said:
Are you mad?! Happy Songs for Happy People rocked! Ratts Of The Capital is one of their finest tracks alone...

really don't like that tune i have to say.the first two songs on it are good but that's about it.

Alan Latchley said:
Fair enough... It's no "Come On Die Young" but it's hardly a drastic dip in form. Anyway, roll on the gig...

yea come on die young is such an underrated album.definately their best,not that i want them to do the same again but i have high hopes for this new album

Break Neck Speed said:
Rest i think.

Rest you say? Is this the same Rest who played with Explosions in the Sky? What are they like? Are they definately playing? Did I spell definitely right?

Mogwai are boring. Saw them in the village there last year and the most entertaining thing was some guy getting really into it and shaking his fist. It looked like he was masturbating from behind and the louder the music got the more vigorous he masturbated

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back