Modric opts for Spurs (1 Viewer)

Dismal start to the season for Spurs again. I think Ramos will turn things around once your Pavlyuchenko's and your Corluka's settle in, but it all seems very reminiscent of the way Jol's plans blew up in his face last year. Tottenham always seem to be getting there one year and then fall behind again the next. Nice football though.

Signing the likes of Bent - especially at that price - and selling the likes of Keane and Berbatov is at the heart of their troubles. If they want to break into the Big Four (or is it 5 now?) they're going to have to hold on to big name players. Otherwise, they're just becoming another feeder club. I'm strangely ambivalent towards spurs, don't hate or like them. This is a damning indictment of any team.

Signing the likes of Bent - especially at that price - and selling the likes of Keane and Berbatov is at the heart of their troubles. If they want to break into the Big Four (or is it 5 now?) they're going to have to hold on to big name players. Otherwise, they're just becoming another feeder club. I'm strangely ambivalent towards spurs, don't hate or like them. This is a damning indictment of any team.

It's all well and good in hindsight. Berbatov was always going to leave - he stopped playing.
And Keane always wanted to play for Liverpool.
Simply put, Spurs had to sell them. Perhaps Berbatov could have been sold earlier, but Spurs would have got a lot less for him.
Basically Manchester United are cunts.

Unless Ramos suddenly turns out to be a genius like Wenger*, or a Spurs get bought up by Mustapha Million, we'll be languishing in mid-table for a long time.

*Yes... Wenger is a genius. An arsehole. But credit is due.

Jol can fuck right off, five games in means fuck all, and some cunt in the bar I just left is ranting about taxes and his ex-wife. Hamburg are unfit cnutys!!

To the original topic, I'd love Modric in the Arsenal team, our style would be totally suited to his quick fast passing brain and movement.

2r5uqtx.jpg

Apart from Spurs fans, does anyone feel sorry for Spurs? I kinda do. Especially for the new players (Pavluychenko, Modric) that thought they were coming into a team that was gonna be challenging for a Champs league place.

Apart from Spurs fans, does anyone feel sorry for Spurs? I kinda do. Especially for the new players (Pavluychenko, Modric) that thought they were coming into a team that was gonna be challenging for a Champs league place.

sure they were bought to get them into the champions league! it's their job.
let's see how these fancy dans react to a relegation battle - so far they have failed against Hull and Stoke.

Whats the difference between a cowboy and Juande Ramos?

A cowboy wears spurs on his boots. Juande Ramos is a shit manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back